1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

White Dogs are Currs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by NYSTATEOFMIND, Apr 19, 2015.

1. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

A friend of mine who is into Pits for a long time, decided to try his hand at patterdales.
    He bought some good stock from upstate NY. where folks actually still use dogs for their interned purpose. Fifes, walker hounds Patts ect. well the pup turns 16 weeks old and I ask him if he can "hang" it in the air on a tug yet. Well he can't and makes up some excuses. I have a 9 week old Pit pup (pet!) who I hang on an old tee-shirt and send him 2 pics as proof. Just messing around. The pup is outta Harlem's crazy Emily blood. So the breeder tells me! again. just a pet I don't care. The pup is Black with a White head and white patches. Very flashy. He writes back ,"all white dogs are Currs." Well ..this is news to me. Any opinions on the subject would be appreciated. I may be wrong ..but didn't Colby and Carver have white /black dogs? Stompanado? Again, this pup is only a PET, but I don't take kindly to people insulting my dog when it is only 9 weeks old, and his weak jawed Patterdales can't hold their own weight in the air at 16!

2. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

I think anyone who lets his 9 wk old puppy hang in the air is a IDIOT..

3. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

I think that anyone that calls these dogs Pits is an idiot

4. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

No doubt! x2

5. SDABPT

SDABPT Pup

I had a solid white dog off Haze and a daughter to gypsy wind that was as close to dead game as they can get. Heavy Carver dog.

6. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

it must have russel in it, if it has white head

7. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

This began as a shitshow! Wtf does a fucking puppy hanging from something prove? Gtfoh with that shit, every pup I've ever had found something they didn't wanna let go of, didn't mean shit once they got 2-3 years old and things were different..... I actually like the pups that mature slower..... That's jmo and it shouldn't be taken for much lol

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

8. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

"judge" Idiot seems a bit Harsh. I worked as a vet tech at a very prestigious animal hospital in the 1990's and also have a degree from Rutgers University. I have Hung dogs playing tug since the late 80's. never had a medical issue. GSD's Rotties and Pits.

9. NYSTATEOFMIND

NYSTATEOFMIND Big Dog

Cajun, I know that the "hanging " part don't mean squat. I was just teasing a friend who keeps bragging that his Patterdales are full of "FIRE" but can't hold there own weight up!
    then he makes a snap decision that my dog (who can hold his weight up) is a Curr. Based on his fur color!! I have repeatedly told him that I acquired the pup a PET . I was just surprised about the comment that he made concerning white dogs. I had a white dog outta KINGFISH that I wouldn't have traded for any Red/buckskin dog. I just wanted peoples opinion why they would think a dog's fur color would/could determine their gameness. I had a Redboy dog whose mother was White and Bit a bad guy completely through the forearm from one end to the other. I don't mind feeding a dog like that.

10. sweetscience

sweetscience Big Dog

sanatars international ch merengue 4xw all white.

11. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

If u have a degree and vet experience it makes this thread even more sad. Maybe Boris is onto something lol.

12. Pitken

Pitken Pup

Wallaces King Cotton

13. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

I have a degree in BULLSHIT Detection and you are a bullshitter everyone who gets on the internet does something special or owned dogs for 30 years blah blah. Stupid post no one impressed you hang your pup from a shirt.

14. lol dam some of these threads jus have me pissing myself with laughter hahaha alien bullshit white bandit gonner

15. Sabong1

Sabong1 Big Dog

Lol. Yup white dogs being curs is funny. Here is a cur, actually he isn't all white, so makes him a little cur. Lol
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [499493] :: BADASS KID'S LOBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. redwar

redwar Big Dog

Just shows even a so called educated person can be dumb as a stump..Obviously you got nothing out of the money your parents spent. And none of this matters because you obviously have your motor on slow with several down riggers out,

17. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

It's not like anybody here hasnt heard that before. It dosent mean its true but people say the same thing about all blue dogs being curs. We know there are Ch white dogs as well as blue dogs but why is everyone acting shocked?

18. Roveros

Roveros Pup

Well the much respected breeder Hollingsworth thought all black dogs were curs so it seems prejudice against colour knows no boundaries. If you are as educated as you profess then it is all the more pitiful that you would broadcast your stupidity on the internet. Your dog may or may not be a cur but it won't be anything to do with what colour he is.

19. olddog

olddog Big Dog

Are all white dogs currs? Are dogs that are all white currs? If a dog is more than 50% white a curr? Do all curr dogs have some white on them? Are White dogs currs? If you breed your cold dog to a curr dog will the pups be curr dogs with a cold? I'M SOOOO CONFUSED ???

Olddog

20. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

I know that's right. From what I have been told Merengue was no joke. A-Town did him right.