1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

white oak biter kennels

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by m&skennels, Dec 29, 2009.

1. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

More like "asked and answered", not bashing. S.

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i wouldnt call it "bashing", more like trying to help someone find what theyre lookin for. opinions have to be thru PMs only?

3. gameone

gameone Big Dog

Where is the line between bashing and telling the truth?I dont have an opinion on this particular thead I know what I know.But in general if you can save someone froma making a bad mistake or buying something that isnt really what they make it out to be.ex curs fake ch's roms por
    To expose a fruad I personaly wouldnt call bashing.But to not say anything is wrong also..

4. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Good post!

5. LadyRampage

LadyRampage Top Dog

Amazed that a moderator showed up in this thread and not most of the other threads where illegal activities are talked about openly....lmao

I have white oak blood at 1/2 and a 1/4 in some of my dogs. I love what it brought to my blend. Saying that I didn't get my original bitch (1/2 white oak blood) from WOKs so I have no idea what kind of people or business dealings they dog.

6. bsims83

bsims83 Pup

I have purchased dogs from these people personally without doing my research on them. There dogs are not proven and they charges are extremely ridicoulous. I can't say they don't have good dogs because my dogs are still pups. But I will say I would never purchase any dog from them or even take a dog given from them again, nor would I refer anyone else to purchase dogs from them. They are very nasty and rude people once you get to know them. They tell lies about there dogs and they even sell you dogs without knowing the correct breeding. So take advice from someone who knows personally and not just heard this from someone.

7. elifan

elifan Big Dog

thier dog's blow nut sack

8. JTC

JTC Big Dog

man i have offered my good stud to the public several times, and tried to sell very well bred pups from proven dogs for a reasonable price, and i had not a single taker. then i keep seeing people with hey i got a wob pup for 2000 bucks, or a garner pup for 1500 bucks, i dont get it.

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

That's the way it works alot unfortunately.I've sold pups for a more than reasonable price before an people wonder what's wrong them,lol But get something off something that's never as much as got off the chain and slap $1000 tag on the pup and people would ring your phone off the hook to try and buy them.I've bought expensive pups and got free ones and price has no bearing on what the dog will be,but most people don't ever realize that.as far as the WOB dogs,i have no experience with them even though they're in my neck of the woods.I talk to a guy that has a couple so maybe in a year or so I'll have an opinion.

10. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

That's because so many people are name struck. I believe good dogs can be found any where.

11. northdogger

northdogger Big Dog

Unfortunately thats the way it is for many people. Too many people want to buy from big names and they think if they do that they get a good dog. I would rather buy a dog from a small working yard who is breeding for their own use and let one or two go depending on the litter size.

12. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

have done the same thing...dogs that later on whent to be ch. and others that died trying to hunt hogs, but i will never make that mistake again i keep everything i breed. have some friends that won't even try and buy from a small kennel but get out hunted when they are hunting with the pack. even have some guys that love what and how your dogs are acting but think that you should GIVE them a pup or prospect but when the shoe was on the other foot charged you top dollar..........I DONT GET IT!

13. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

I have a buddy who has one (actually 2) down from W.O.B. He has a male and a young pup. The male that he has comes from this litter ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [291464] :: HATCH X RUBY LITTER PED.. From what I understand, he paid a pretty penny for the animal. Well, we brought one in off of Beijing Jr. (Inbred Ch. Butkus) who was GIVEN to me for free mind you, and went 7lbs upstairs. The other entry lost interest and they closed up shop in 20 minutes!!! My wife, who HATES the history of our breed of choice, actually got so close to my male where she could touch him and did'nt notice a thing. Based off of that, I would stay away. However, I'm sure that they have SOME good dogs!!

14. They have good dogs of course I have a bitch from them she was purchase for brood stock only she very shy I ask them (wob) about tje and they act like she was never shy with them I like her alot she loves to hunt but only when she's hunting without me or anyone one present I TOOK IT TO MY RBJ JEEP RASCAL MALE BUT TIME WILL TELL IF THEY'll BE READY TO HUNT BUT LESSON LEARN NEVER BUY FROM THEM UNLESS U GETTIN A PUP. SHE'll be puttin some on the ground until they show they dont want to hunt . They(wob) will tell u anything to sell adog or pup. But it want be long....overall she's like a wild animal when hunting alone she has to be lockdown tight or she will cause some damage seriously!

15. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

@ 21dre, u mind posting a ped of that inbred Butkus dog?

16. Jim R

Jim R Banned

There are people who think that honesty is always the best policy. This is a superstition; there are times when the appearance of it is worth six of it. - Mark Twain

17. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Not always true... Almost all small yards with working dogs are closed to public. The ones which remain are generally two categories.
    1. they in it to make bucks from peds.
    2. the rest are wanna dogmen, but scum of the earth who are not to be dealt with.

Now with all those odds and if you still have $1 = R10, then you rather not purchase any and trust no-one...
    A fool and his money is soon parted and I work way too hard for my measly salary to let some low-life con me out of it...

6Dog likes this.
  18. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Spend your money and your time else were, not because of the dogs, but because of the people. I know a Human cur with a son of hatch, they sold him a dream when they sold him that dog. I have had a bad experience with them more than once, and only people with ties in AR think they are good people, hometown love I guess.

19. p.sutton

p.sutton Banned

wobk is puppy peddelrs

20. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

He's off of this guy ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [229238] :: WARGASMS BEIJING JR... to a gyp that's off of Ready to Rumble's Matrix (Double bred Homer 2) I don't know how her bottom side is put together though. Been trying to find out for a while with no luck.