1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whitsell

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by lbmkdaley, Jan 9, 2011.

1. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

Does anyone have any experience with bulldogs down from WHITSELL'S DOBBIN. If you could explain there traits and characteristics and if you prefer them breed back to the Bullyson family or do you out cross..

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yes!!....I have a nice bitch that is bullyson/whitsell!!...she's still young so I really can't say wat her characteristics are but she's a very nice bulldog!!...bullyson works well with that blood!

3. Can someone direct me the way to get a whitsell dog.. Thankz

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Good luck trying to find it!.....I'm talking about the real shit!!...trust me when I say it's alot of water down shit out there!!...if u didnt get them from VW or kno somebody who got them from VW then u better do ur homework before u buy!!....I've seen water down whitsell dogs and I've seen dogs that came straight off of VW yard and trust me!!...u will kno the difference!!

5. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

Would you consider bynums tsunami to be watered down VW blood that isn't working? Just trying to do some HW

6. You said you got one right.. So Wats good hook me up..

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Uhhhh.....very water down!!!!...lmao!!!....do ur homework!!

8. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

Yea Ill be going back to school in the morning

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Lol!...please do!!!

10. lbmkdaley

lbmkdaley Pup

Mr crushbones you seem to be familiar with this family please explain what I should expect form the source as oppose to a byproduct

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Do u kno about the person ur getting ur dog from???....it's the ppl behind the dogs!!...Alot of culls in the blood ur getting!!...but hey!...who the hell am I!!..if ur happy then that's all that matter!!...good luck with u and ur hounds!

12. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

You won't get a Whitsell dog thats worth a damn on a public forum, where obviously nobody knows you. A lot of times man, you cant BUY a good dog, but somebody will damn sure sell ya something if ya keep looking the way you are.....Good Luck

13. Thankz... Now was that hard for someone to come out their lil rat hole and grab their nuts and speak out...

14. Caos

Caos CH Dog

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lots of them Whitsell dogs look like a basset hound. real short limbs with squat body & soft pallot(sp). i think it from the stomper blood they used. no experience other then seeing some. i wouldn't touch it myself.

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Roflmao!!!....I beg to differ!!...opinions are like assholes, everybody has one!!

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

CH WHITSELL'S BLOODWORK. what is there to differ?

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Nooo!!..I'm not talking about how they look!!!...ur dead on the money with that!!...I'm talking about "wouldn't touch it"....Alot of ppl like that blood!!...that blood is better when it's crossed into other stock!!...

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I always liked how strangebrew look!!...bulldawg!!!!!