1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who all has Tall Dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Brothermarree, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Hey who all has Tall Dogs? This thread is for dogs 19 inches and taller POST PICS PLEASE!!!

2. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

Our Male (Diesel) is 22inches But he is is crossed with something just not sure what.

Here's a pic of him.

[​IMG]

3. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

me do , he,s tall i think,posted sum new pics

4. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

My boy Dee is 23 inches at the withers

5. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

jinx is a tall dog never measured him but i think this pic dos a good job of showing off his long legs

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2005
  6. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

What pic??

7. fyremyst

fyremyst Big Dog

we need an apb for a missing pic

8. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

guess i dont know how to upload the pic he is in my gallery if your interested in having a look

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2005
  9. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Last time I measured Jaha he was 19 1/2 in. tall, just a tid bit over 19 in. I'll have to go remeasure him tonight to see if he's grown any since then.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

This link should help ;)

11. Mrsdano

Mrsdano Big Dog

copy and paste

12. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

All my dogs are over 19 inches tall. I'm to lazy to measure them all right now but I did for another forum and I can't find the thread so I'll guesstimate.

Here is Venus. She's about 20 inches.
    [​IMG]

Marz is about 23 inches.
    [​IMG]

Nyx is about 21 inches.
    [​IMG]

Arez is about 20 inches. Crappy picture. Sorry.
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, the meathead Tank watching some tube. He's about 22 inches.
    [​IMG]

13. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

thanks for the info 14rock

14. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Those dogs look nice- thanks everyone

15. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

16. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

17. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

This bitch of mine is on the taller side @ 21 in...
    [​IMG]

18. B

B CH Dog

Most of my dogs are real rangy and lean. The only one built a little lower is my Little Gator ROM pup bred down through Ickis and a slight Frisco out. He's a real long mutt but has perfect conformation. I'll have to get a few shots up one day when I'm out in the yard. I don't like short stalky dogs because they are at a working disadvantage compared to a nice lean dog with a long flexible neck and good angulation in the legs. Efficiency is everything so I like to make sure the dogs have all the proper tools to get their job done. I'm not saying everydog that was a good one to look through a collar needs to follow a cookie cutter mold because there have been exceptions but I prefer the rangy flexible tough as nails type dog :)

Regards,

B

19. CB

CB CH Dog

My 6 month girl is pretty long legged.

Attached Files:

20. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

girls lookin good CB......