1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who all has Tall Dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Brothermarree, Nov 7, 2005.

1. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Yeah, they do have alot of em down here. Some are really nice looking dogs, but some can be downright ugly. We have a lot of them here because it is our state dog. Do other states have state dogs?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2005
  2. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

i have a tall boy... he is a pit/catahoula mix.... from my best judgements, and ya'll when i showed him(when i first got him) he is in my gallory.. he is awsome. never meets a stranger. anyone could walk in my house and never get bothered(even strangers:mad: ) and he loves critters. he is the best momma to my new puppies. heheh check him out in my gallory

3. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Yes, sadly, around where I am they mix them with pits to get "blues." Instead you get a spastic pit, lol. Trust me, I know. ;)

4. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Gee, I'm in Mass. and I don't think we do---a state flower, a state bird, but no dog. Hmmm . . .

5. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Oh they can be great. My guy lives with my six cats, although it took ALOT of training because they have a high prey drive.