1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who is Dawnrest?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Yung-One, Sep 26, 2004.

1. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Does anyone know anything about dawnrest kennels? I heard they have one of the oldest bloodlines around and it's hardly been touched.

2. dawnrestdogs.org

3. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Thanx for the site!

O.k. I've seen the web site. Now I want some info from people who might have actually had experience with the dogs or the breeders. I'm trying to get the best quality for myself. I only have one male now and I really want to get another dog. So any information would be great.

4. cgar

cgar Pup

To yung one

hey man ive personally talked to dawnrest for quite some time. he is a good guy that knows a lot about everything.lol. feel free to contact him and email him. he is always willing to answer questions and what not. only one thing though. he only has one or two litters a year. and most of the time has a few amount of pups. between 3 and 5 and most of the time he keeps one or two. he does not stud outside of his yard so his. his dogs come from the good old colby's dime- and the great dibo dogs through carver blood. havent had a chance to own any of his dogs though.
    cgar

5. Yung-One

Yung-One Big Dog

Thanx 4 the info cgar, I'm gonna email them. I would really like to talk to someone who's actually come into contact with one of thier dogs though.