1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who is the best?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mccoypitbulls, Feb 8, 2014.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I wasnt aware of three and WCC claimed the siezures happened twice due to him being underweight.
    Besides RENO might have lost two battles But lived to win the war against all odds,weight seizures and ten shows, and went on to be an ace producer.As far as DIRTY MARYS sister being better i dont doubt that as history intells that the best one in the litter ,isnt the best producer.for every good dog , thers probably a littermate prodicing better.
    IM how is a siezure considered a quit in your infinite source of info? Thanks for your reply..

2. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

If i owned Reno I would of said the same thing, he was a brutal dog and it wasn't his fault I would acclaim a lot of blame to him being stripped down, that's when he lost. Folks that seen him can tell you, he never had seizures he just quit that's all. He was an ok producer but surely not an ace producer, again I'm not knocking Reno as I raised many dogs off this stuff, he was bred at least 70x if not more, he was bred more than Jeep, Buck, Yellow and others but at least 70x according to his owners back then as they had about 300 something dogs off him but he only turned out 6 or 7 champions. They culled a lot more Reno dogs than anything else, that's why them boys up there added more Deacon blood because those dogs were being culled left and right.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Thanks for your input I agree,a quit is a quit if still standing.Ive never heard that he quit, and i believe FLINTs side said RENO had what seemed to be a siezure and they made a handle,RENO stood confused,FLNT didnt have to courtesy as RENO turned first,FLINT didnt make it home.WCC said the same thing happened to CHOCOLATE SOLDER, but REBEL lacking sportsmanship claims RENO a cur.REBELs a known liar,thief and rat.Besides REBELS account everthing else seems to be twisted truth.I can see RENO standing and people call him a cur, but being in shock or recovering from a siezure cant be labeled a quiter IMO.
    IRONMIKE claims three quits, thats a first to me, and i wonder if he knows when the third loss came about???THANKS

4. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

When the dog stops fighting. siezures my ass. Below weight won't cause a dog to do that.
    Oh BTW Angel Face produced champions that didn't quit.
    ten shows? That dog was never matched ten times! That is more Internet BS!

Now you want the real truth????????

Yankee Greg Donnell of the Yankee Boys, I was talking to, he stated he had 10 free dogs shipped to him directly from Bob costing him over $300 a piece to be shipped. All 10 quit and Greg told him don't ship another.......

5. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Wrong Reno. Rebel, late Ricky Jones owned Reno, JEEP's brother, not Jimmie Lee's Reno.
    Ricky put Reno aka Mike (Jeep's brother down) because he was cur, others say cold. Ricky told me cur.

Bull shit, Jose had CH. CHOCOLATE SOLDER, he never lost.

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

thanks for avioding my question on your comment,since you know everything , please tell me about RENOs record?
    Is trere anything down from ANGELFACEs offspring worth mentiong today?Thanks
    I guess my ACE producer statement should be changed to a good producer as your friend YANKEE GEORGE didnt have any luck with his ten.Your always right and evan use the full name drop to prove it,Can i get YBs #also just incase i dont believe your counter spiel?Just joking i value your fun facts...

7. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I didn't avoid it. But I'm not going to look it all up for you neither. I could care less whether he quit once or 10 times, he was still a cur.
    Man you still want it, don't you.

Do you remember when Ronnie wrote SDJ wanting someone to sell him a good dog?
    He lost a bunch of money buying dogs. Yes there is still dogs down from Gr. Ch. Snake and Angel Face breeding around.

I can see now you have problems understanding. I didn't say George, I wrote Greg!
    Full name drops? They are dead, do you really think it matters now to Greg or any of the rest?

I could go on but these dogs are not of my interest but anything you want to down Ch. Lively and Johnny Walker Red dogs again, I can have people who will show you the difference in Reno and Soldier.
    BTW Ch. Hagler's Grandfather Nitro was from the same stock as P & P's CH. Lively and Mountain's Johnny Walker Red 4xw.

8. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I enjoy how you and LIMEY always counter everbody with plugs from your own blood,still hanging on by a this thread.
    I like the lively dogs , its probably the best of your families old stuff.
    I did not know yb George passed , He s character was rare and will be missed.

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

You are the one who brought Jose dog's name it by repeating shit Bob told you. Did you even know what the dog looked like?
    Lively wasn't my dog's family but a friend of mine. How do I know about Soldier, because I know Jose and was going to breed to the dog.
    Yes, I know P & P, known them for years. Their Gr. Ch. Nailer dog was a very good dog too.

I NEVER brought George's name up! YOU DID!
    No George is not dead so keep his name out of it!
    BTW if you know him, what did he look like. Or Joe T. Oh yes, I have been to NY.

10. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Ch Hagler was another good dog in his time so was Timex

11. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

12. 87buick

87buick Top Dog

Clearly the top side carried that ped.

13. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

Respect to any dog that can earn the elusive title of GrCh, but he did get knocked off his last time out..
    And I have to agree with 87buick, he inheirited the traits (style) from his sire, even though he "looked" like a typical "colby" dog..

14. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

In your opinion, Whos the best ? This tread isnt about Colby dogs......

15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

16. Granite Co.

Granite Co. Big Dog

I dont think there is a "best", but a few to get honorable mention would be Gameblood's GrCh.Tango and his sire GrCh.Awsome Beast .. True Color's GrCh.Dynamite and Super Friends' GrCh.Retard would also be up at the top of the list.. Dlc's GrCh.Bo and Bakari's Ch.Tyrone, as well as Ch.Firecracker and The Rebel's GrCh.Sampson would be on the list as well.. And who could forget TG's Ch.Hickory and Both Doa's GrCh.Virgil and Ozzie's GrCh.Virgil.. (and those are just a small fragment of the males that could make anyones list)

17. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Well.....Said!!!

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

19. keystone

keystone CH Dog

Better your dog is .
    More difficult it is to make him a champ.

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

The one's ya seen with your eye's,,,,are the best,,,???????????