1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

who would be interested in south ga SDR shows

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by badkarma, Jun 10, 2010.

1. nala2010

nala2010 Pup

i would also go , im in nw ga :D

2. We would be there and would help out with anything needed!

3. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

I would go, shows are always a blast to attend.:D

4. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

I would definately come! i have a few dogs with the registry myself

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Depending when, I'd take the long drive down to Ga and attend

6. teewiggs

teewiggs Pup

I'm in North Florida...I would definitely try to make it.

7. bobbycoxx

bobbycoxx Big Dog

If you need something holla..:eek: .I been thinking of doing the same thing go for it. GA STAND UP! UGA and i will be there..

8. ClayLan

ClayLan Pup

im also in south georgia would love to attend if possible

9. Niko@GTK

Niko@GTK Pup

I'll love to go got a couple i wouldn't mine entering either.

10. badkarma

badkarma Pup

UPDATE: i put in a request for a club/show packet the same day i posted this thread and somewhere between the phone call and mailing the packet billie joe's (over the show/event unit ) husband has been really sick, so the contact # i had for the became disconnected. About 1 month ago i contacted TG and he spoke with billie joe and told her i was suppose to be contacting her. So after i got the contact from TG i have call and have yet to recieve an answer.......:confused:

11. RandR

RandR Pup

yes! i'd love it... there seems to be alot in the carolinas and lower fla. but nothing in the columbus / dothan area

12. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

I live in FL and would most certainly attend. I've also got a few friends in Jacksonville that would love to have something to do with their dogs.

13. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

South GA shows would be great, since I am in Jacksonville, FL!

14. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Can anyone help me out? I've been to the site but I'm still not sure on how to register a dog with ADBA papers under the S.D.R. Im kinda new to this whole registering dogs thing anyway. Any advice as to how to go about it? Also this is probably gonna seem like one of the stupidest questions ever but im humble so fuck it. How do you get all the single registry forms to register pups and stuff? thanks in advance and im really not trying to highjack this thread. If need be a mod can move this post and start a new thread with it.

15. Count me in I'm in Atlanta