1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who's a pack Rat!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Dec 7, 2007.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I keep some crazy things! I have a collection of around 7000 45's, 33 1/3's and 78 lp albums of many varieties from ABBA to Zappa that my dad collected over many years.

Going through some old pictures in my dads stuff after he passed away and found a news paper stuck behind a picture. Opened it up and it was a Boston Globe with the Titanic on the front of it. Wow! I thought, and it's a neat thing to hang on to.

Old post cards of the Rambler cars and trucks along with old mining script used at the coal yard commissary! I also have old mining stickers, UT bowl game sticker and others. Coins dating back to 1700's, steel coins, brass, and copper!

Hand written deeds from around Lee County VA dating back to 1912! Old news paper article with my Great, Great grand Pappy as Sheriff of Keokee, Va. I have very old Farmers Almanac's and a Roy Acuff book with the Smokey Mtn Boys. Ration books from WWII and old pictures of my Great Grand Pappy showing his Fox Hounds!

Lone Ranger club card that came in a Bread bag. Old rabies tags from my Pappy and other thing of little value! Tin photos and random photo's of family early 1900's.

Share your collected junk! Slick