1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Who's for a lick then.

Discussion in 'SBT Pictures' started by wallyy, Oct 7, 2011.

1. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Here's one of your boys g/aunty Stumpy and one of his G/ma on his paternal side.

2. wallyy

wallyy Big Dog

[​IMG]
    G/ma.

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Good looking bitch...

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

looking good wally, have you glued their tongues to their noses ? lol

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Looking good. Glad I'm not the only one that has pics like that. Out of a dozen pics taken there will be ten with tounges. lol

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Big Dog

Love both those bitches Wally and Jacko ,might be right about the gluing their tongues to their noses.

Though like bgblok68 I reckon most of the pix i take of our crew end up with a tongue sticking out.

7. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

cracking looking bitches, just so happens that most pics of my dog seem to have a tongue sticking out aswell.