1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whos the greatest breed of APBT of all time

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Trouble, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Trouble

Trouble Pup

now I know this is goin to bring some names out of the wood work but Just for fun who is the best of all time some of the names that time might have forgotten or the young guys dont know. I have one to start with Mr. Bob Wallace .

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you mean breeders? im not throwin my guys name out there so im going with one of the household names....i would say........ed faron. i dunno why, stand up guy and it was the first name that came to mind lol

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

J.deloach & havana tito

4. I would say David Tant would have to be in the conversation even though he did do a lot to hurt the breed by his actions.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

wasnt tant snitchen? or was that someone else i heard bout. sorry folks my brain is everywhere today.

6. What I meant about DT was the publicity that he craved. And, of course what finally brought him into the courts.

LWG, I think you are talking about someone else.

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

maybe....theres so many names thrown around its hard to remember what you hear about who and what not.

8. I agree. It is very confusing to say the least.

9. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

William Lightner bred the original ofrn stock and later another good line of smaller brindle and pied dogs. Ed crenshaw is another. The man I think who doesn't get the credit he deserves is Joe Corvino. No corvino equals no Dibo and all the lines he spawned.

10. Tank1

Tank1 Big Dog

I believe the question is referring to bloodline.

11. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

kitten......

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

holt......lol there got to be more then one female in the thread lol.

13. AVON

AVON Banned

I'm gonna go with sh and the bullshit dogs.

14. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Mr. Pit Bull, Duan Juan Gotti, DMX, 50 Cent, Ja Rule

15. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Speaking of females I wonder if Maurice's success was around the time Pat came around.

16. DOGMANUP

DOGMANUP Pup

maurice was a man and was active same time pat was and see if u can find more than 1 that he did due hes a breeder

17. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

id have to say pat

18. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

tudor,kinard,corvino,boudreax,crenshaw,carver were all great!!!

19. steinlin

steinlin Big Dog

The importers Shipley and Con Feeley

Then Lightner, Colby

Williams, Tudor, Henry, Ritcheson, Davis.....Clouse
    and all the ones in between, that maintained it

Coplin, Steinberg, Gomez, Jessop and
    Lewis