1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Whose in the VA area?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jul 30, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

to keep it short, in my area all you see are garbage dogs with even more garbage owners who think theyre as hard as can be. Id like to see some good bulldogs, maybe learn a thing or two from someone. Im not asking for a dog, im not askin for someone to work with my dog, i just want to be able to experience being around some good dogs which unfortunately in this day its rare. Anyone in the area willing to help a newcomer?

2. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

I'm in Va, no bulldogs right now.. But holy shit I know what you're talking about.. Every dumbass around her has an bully they call and APBT. I know of ONE APBT who's real and has a ped, and he is in the hands of furmommies... he actually gets loose and runs the neighborhood. He hasn't turned on yet, but I feel bad for the other pet owners and the breed when he does.

What part of Va are you in?

Too bad you don't want a pet dog.. lol I'm trying to help rehome this little unpapered bitch.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I live in Northern Va but Im not a seasoned vet or nothing. Only own one bulldog and been into dogs for 3 years and am still learning everything I can about em

4. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

all im gonna say is ur in bulldog haven if ur in VA.

5. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

I am in VA...After the thing in Surry County it is kinda hard. And keep that garbage up in the 703 don't send it to the 804!;)

6. Poisoned

Poisoned Big Dog

Tidewater isn't bulldog heaven for me... lol frustrating to see these punks around here with the dogs, bulldogs running loose, BYBs around every corner...

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i live in herndon VA. 40mins from washington DC...I keep hearin people say VA is where its at but to a new guy that doesnt mean much.

8. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I'm in southern VA

9. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

i live right up in Northa VA, id be willing to meet with anyone in regards to dogs. I have yet to talk a dogman about some bulldogs.

10. drunkmuppet

drunkmuppet Big Dog

Just a question...But if you are new then how do you know their dogs are garbage?

11. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I think he meant bully breeders

12. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

all you see round here are bullys. thats what i was getting at

13. 1916

1916 Big Dog

Theres one bully breeder around here,yet i have only seen one bully around town,everybody else is good about keeping their dogs from eyes

14. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

I'm In Roanoke,Virginia :D

15. 1916

1916 Big Dog

we are pretty close young sense,im 30 minutes away from you,i spend alot of time in troutville

16. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

cool i use to go to Dr Carter when he was out there in troutville :D

17. 1916

1916 Big Dog

I dont know much about the people up there,i tend to stay up in the woods,over by the prison,hell it took me till about a month ago to realize they shut that place down.When im up there i usually go down town to jefferson to the fake irish pub and pay too much for a beer

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Who else on here is from Virginia??? What about Southern Virginia????

19. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I live in Alexandria. I never met anyone around here that knows anything about Bulldogs

20. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Man i'm sorry to hear that lol but don't feel left out cause southern Virginia is starting to go the same route. Fatbill is our last hope :D