1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why blue dogs have trouble breeding...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by B, Jun 8, 2006.

1. B

B CH Dog

because they are too fat to exercise without getting ill! Look how fat these fake pitbulls are. Obvious crosses!

[​IMG]

Regards,

B

Verderben likes this.
  2. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

So true. That's one of the best videos I have ever seen. lmao

3. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

LMFAO!!! Actually B, they must be doing something with all the blues out there.... artificial insemination??? LOL!!!

4. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I love this LMAO!!!

5. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

LMAO!!! They cant do much, fat wanna be pit bulls. Why dont we rename them "American Hippos"

6. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

they have a case of dicky-do,,,theyre belly sticks out farther than there dicky do

7. PitBull_30

PitBull_30 Top Dog

ROFL! Too funny!

8. malachi

malachi Big Dog

Not funny. My little boy is blue and he is not fat and very active and sweet. Its stero type like these that give them bad reps.

9. Grim

Grim Pup

No not American Hippos 'American Blue Hippos'. These would be good dogs for the pitbull owners who don't do anything with their dogs but sit around the house. They would fit right in, and not throw up their meals.

10. Attila

Attila Guest

Love them hogs. oh never mind my bad.

11. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Poor little doggies! My boyfriend laughed...as did I!

12. oh dear Jesus... that was funny as hell... where did u find this?

13. B

B CH Dog

Of all places.... a Mixed Martial Arts forum :)

Regards,

B

14. B

B CH Dog

You sure got thin skin. This is a joke. Blue schmue... you can keep the anti-pitbulls if you want but you can't keep me from commenting on them.

Regards,

B

15. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Kind of looks like Jessie James,s Pit cisco,,,lmao.

16. B

B CH Dog

I think that's all the exercise those mutts get. Breeding...

Regards,

B

17. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

You know B. just a malicious thought...do these dogs owners look like their dogs? You know the old myth about people starting to look like their dogs, or getting dogs that look like them? Remember that video of the "truegamedogs" posted a few days ago? Did the folks holding the leashes look fat and short legged to you? did they have big heads? I have to go look now...hee hee hee.

18. Mtn Cur

Mtn Cur Big Dog

I always feel bad when I see those dogs!!!...they're so damn overfed cuz their owners think it makes them look massive..."look at my muscular fat sausage, yeah all I do is feed n breed em!!" And the dogs like, "See you made me so damn obese I can't even have sex normally! *tear*" What a shame, though. They're really sweet dogs!

19. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

You'll forgive me if I dont laugh.

I see not much has changed in my absence.

20. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Yeah, well I do feel sorry for the dogs, they prolly have a lot of joint problems and other health problems due to being so obese. Now I feel sorta bad for making fun of their owners too...Still, umm, in defense of myself, obesity is a human epidemic in the good old USA. Notice all the fat people running around lately...well, waddling around is more like it. It isn't healthy for dogs or humans...to be so overweight.