1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Why the bad name?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Defend2DaEnd, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

2. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

I don't think I could tell you what I think because I might get banned for the explicit language I would like to use.

Those people are just downright sorry and a disgrace to mankind.

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

No doubt about it, the Pitbull being perceived as the poster dog for the crimminal underclass has done the breed no favors. Can't outlaw the people, so outlaw "their" dogs instead.

4. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

I agree with pennsooner. These ppl. are a disgrace and because of there activities with the APBT the breed is getting hurt and looked down opon.

5. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

people like that are a waste of life, they should be put down. I can't say what i really want to say, because i would be labeled. How can these people take themselves seriously? What a joke? I guess you don't have to have an ounce of a brain to be a thug

6. idots thats what they are
    and its the parenting (grandma taking dirty money from shot grandson lol lol)
    f ing idots

7. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

Punks is all they are, take their guns & big dogs from them & get them in a room one on one & you would see what kind of men they are (PUNKS). Not only bad for the breed, but I feel sorry for the dogs that have to live with them in their world. One last thing I seen wrong with the video is that he was still taking in good air after being shot..too bad, maybe next time. Sounds harsh but people like that are only a menace to society and give nothing but greif and hardship to the people around them. Just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2006
  8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

I'll have to watch it later, when Blaize is in bed..he's always lookin over my shoulder

9. teejaver

teejaver Pup

trash trash trash trash and more trash

10. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

sewer people,,,,,,:(

11. runt

runt Big Dog

I think all that street shit (dog fights,gun play,fighting each other) is a bunch of stupid ass nonsense but until the government stop jumping in other countrys shit and start spending that money here in the U.S. on jobs that pay more than minimum wage and exspect people to live there will always be this kind of shit going on.P.S. just stay out the hoods and don't get it twisted guns and dogs don't mean shit a killa is a killa if he fills he has nothing to live for.Its easy to talk about things you don't understand until you live next door and the 9 to 5 only pay the rent, and the gas and the lights need to be paid and the kids gotta eat.Like I said I don't agree with all that bullsh_t but when someone said something about the grandmother took the dirty money thats crazy,did you see where they lived you would have taken it to,don't kidd yourself.sorry this got long but I understand the struggle here in the good U.S. of A. but they are dumb as hell, all on camera

Riptora likes this.
  12. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Yes, Runt, exactly what I'm thinking here. Of course they are all idiots, but they are products of their environment. Lets add on top of the fact they can barely afford to live in the $hit holes they are living in, on top of the fact that they pretty much have no opportunities to get anywhere else. They have the worst imaginable education systems, they learn squat and have to watch their backs in their crap schools. When you are concerned with simply surviving, you usually aren't going to invest any time in what little you have for education. Even if you did, you know how much school costs now a days? Not even a realistic option for most of them to even get out of their situation. Sure one out of every few hundred make a decent life for themselves SOMEWHERE else, but most of them came to realize a long time ago that they were going to live and die in their crappy little towns and that they had to figure out a way to advance. In an area like that moving up on the ladder isn't buying your own home, or graduating with your Bachelor's, it's having a reputation and connections. Crime and acts of idiocy have nothing to do with race, parts of the planet, religion or age, it has everything to do with poverty. When you have nothing to lose, because your life is pretty much hopeless and what little you do have are the ones you love, mama, grandma and little sister, even the dogs, you're not going to think twice on selling some dope to make some extra money. The ones doing to dope are the ones trying to escape their dismal reality by something other than suicide.

In NM (was the poorest state in the nation, maybe not now, not sure) the town I lived in had federal gang professionals patroling for a while. There were drive by shootings (at people's houses, random people mostly) almost nightly. Most of the gang members were like 13-17! and DUMB. They're just a group of frustrated youth, misguided and hopeless, with guns. That's ALL they are. Sure they are dangerous, but the have no sense and what sense they do learn is gang/underground related.

This behavior is unhealthy for families and society as a whole. It is wrong, but if any of you grew up in that slum, you would be amongst them.

AND I have to say, other than the brawling, his dogs were very well behaved. Were they not? Besides, weren't they just letting the dogs be dogs?

People shoot off guns ALL the time in rural areas. Nobody even turns their head, they throw loud parties, fights often break out, dogs brawl briefly, etc. They just don't make documentaries of them. These people are just like all the others I've met, except confined to a cramped little, area in the city. What's the difference?

13. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Dont judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes......People are like that for a reason. Soceity has failed them and their parents and so on. Caught up in a cycle of ignorance. The cycle needs to be broken to have a chance at a decent life and survuve past 25 yrs old.

14. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Born and raised (and still live) in a ghetto. Not as bad as that place I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. There are plenty of us who were raised were the wages don't pay gas and where help from the government is a common thing. Pulling yourself out of it and rising above the past, above the drugs, above the ABUSE and above the "gangs" is possible. I am living proof of that (except for the gangs that I once was involved in weren't necessarily real or I wouldn't be here). The point of the videos was to show why the public views our dogs as viscous and associate the dogs with drugs and gangstas. I HAVE walked a mile in some rough shoes. There are times when I can't pay rent OR bills because I make sure my kids are fed. There have been times where I was standing in the food pantry line with a few grocery bags because I couldn't afford groceries. When I stood in line at women shelters to get formula. (Before anyone asks why I had my kids their father was taking care of us and after seven years of abuse I finally couldn't take it anymore when he left the money left. The abuse didn't get really physical until after my daughter). Do I resort to selling drugs? Do I resort to back yard pit fights? No, because if you believe you are better than all of those things you don't have to resort to it. Like me I finally can afford the rent and sometimes all of the bills and now I can go to the grocery store without worries. One of these days I'll be out of this ghetto where every other house sells drugs and crack whores pass out in the alley right by my house. Where teenagers get shot and some die on the side of roads from over dose. Where Pit Bulls get shot through windows by cops. One day I won't be here I'll be living in a nice house with my kids and my dogs because I know I can. They can do it too. THere is ways out of the system. The dogs may have been well behaved but if I was someone watching this on TV then I'd be misinformed to believe that those dogs wouldn't be safe in my neighborhood.

15. Is there somewhere you can email those vidoes to get these guys arrested? It shows there faces. I couldnt even watch it when i saw what was bout to happen.

16. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Cull the owners, and the dogs. I couldnt believe him talking about how he breeds for the pit, and has the meanest dogs, but yet is walking three of them at a time? Every single on of those dogs was a cull, cur-snapping and even turning away from the other dog and flinching when it lunged. Then again, its not hard to make a dog a guranteed cur, just do what they do, roll it every day of its life!

As for those low-lifes, "prodcuts of their environment" doesnt sit well with me, its a cop-out and your just giving these hooligans an exuse to continue their actions.

17. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

All that crap is a bunch of BS! A "product of the environment"? If they can't afford to live there then why do they have gold teeth and the dogs? Don't use the government as an excuse why people are just plain ol lazy and good for nothing. If you can't make it in America, then your just not trying. I am sick and tired of everybody like that making excuses for the way they are. Get a job and save money, if you can't afford to have kids, then don't have them. How stupid can you be? It's not the government getting their a$$" in debt. People in the ghetto and white trash trailer parks are only bound by the chains you put on yourself. How has society failed them? Since when did society become responsible for the individual, and not the individual to society. So don't give me all that cliche' advice about walking a mile in someone else' shoes, and poor this and that. It's not a product of the enviroment, it is a product of the culture. Most of those types would rather put 20in rims on their vehicles than to pay bills, and then whine and cry about "the government is holding me down". If you can't afford kids, don't have them, if you are having financial problems, then don't go and get gold teeth. This is rediculous, sorry a$$ people, and thats it. How bout some reparations on my taxes? People need to be responsible for their own actions, we only complicate and promote the problem by making excuses for people like that.

18. runt

runt Big Dog

keep thinking like you do,like the rest of america do and watch what happens.Its not a copout its reality,the ghetto has always been the ghetto and america doesn't want to deal with the problem because america don't care until the problem reaches their hoods.I wish they would fight for us like they do the imagrants and illeagals(border jumpers).But that street dog sh_t I don't agree with,there are other ways.

19. NOLEFAN

NOLEFAN Guest

Why can't the hood deal with it themselves? What do you expect the government do? Give more hand outs? What exactly is the problem in the ghetto? You can't help those who won't help themselves.

20. runt

runt Big Dog

How can you save when you haven't got,the jobs they get ain't shit,and the ones with the 20in. rims are not the ones on the street,stop talking about what you don't no about.America ain't what you think its harder for those ghetto people than anyone else here even the non american.They can't get visa's and government money.gold teeth don't cost much if they ain't real,almost every thing in the hood is knockoffs even those dogs:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.