1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

why there's a need to watch what we say

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by M Joubert, Sep 13, 2007.

1. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

2. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2007
  3. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

that guy has been brainwashed by the Humane Society. I feel like I was watching one of their shows...While yes, that might describe wanna-be dogmen. I seriously doubt that describes the true Dogmen...

Also, why do people keep believe that if it will hurt another dog, then surely it will hurt a man? A beagle will hurt a rabbit. Does that mean it will turn and attack a man? What idiots...

I had a Prof. with the last name, Engel, and he was a dumba$$ as well. I wonder if they are brothers.

4. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

The guy claims to have an old time dogman source. The guy is a piece of work.

5. I don't know where to start with the myths and humane society propoganda that this guy is spewing. He tries to turn the table and claim that the stable temperment attributed to the APBT is our propoganda. WTF? I think that a close look at history will disprove his position. There is the old DA = HA. I'm with coolhandjean on this one...Engel's commentary shows how much of a dumb ass he really is! That being said...APBT fanciers have to know that they are viewed in this light by the outside world. To remain ignorat to this fact, and think that it's simply "not like that in my neck of the woods" is an extreme mistake.

6. M Joubert

M Joubert Pup

This guy has been published and has earned titles in Schutzhund. He readily produces his resume on forums and provides links to his articles. JQP accepts this fool as a credible source.

On a side note does anybody have a link to the proganda that the HSUS produced in the seventies. I believe the current situation and public views on the APBT are a direct result of that campaign.

7. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

He's a tool. Misinformed is an understatement. I didnt think they would allow someone with mental retardation AND down syndrome to have that big of a mouthpiece.

8. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

wow,where would one even begin ?That sure is a piece of work.

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

That's for sure. I always get the "what in the world are you thinking to own a pit bull" look, or the comments, for example: "oh, you trust keeping her in the house with you? aren't you worried?" I always say, "If I thought that my dog was a threat to me or anyone else, she would never longer be on this planet."

10. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

sounds like he was playing pocket pool..and running his mouth

11. [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is the true nature of these rejects from the pit ring, the vast majority of the dogs directly out of fighting lines ? Even when the top end dogs, the dogs at the extreme upper end of the curve, graduate to the pit, the remaining are still dogs with an over all extraordinary level of aggression and gameness.[/font]

Exactly this is the mental mistake. Gameness has nothing to do with aggression . Fight needs no aggression, fight needs concentration. Gameness-selection does not prefer aggressiveness. As long as gameness are mistaken for aggression the best fighters be feared. Without really reasonable foundation.