1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wife not down with the sport...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 21 dre, Jul 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

After a interview two tuesdays ago, she said that she would call the people...That friday they showed up saying that "someone called about 3 pitbulls (a little too spacific if you ask me...) barking in the backyard"...The backyard that you can't see into, by the way!!! She swore it was'nt her...I'm gonna call B.S. on that one. After 12 years at my home, this is the FIRST complaint EVER!! Just venting...

2. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

She can't talk about what she don't know

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Cull her! She got ta go!

Either that or u should 4get about dogs!.

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

I agree with LWG.

5. Strip

Strip Pup

LOL yeah cull her

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

I had to do it!! Its hard, but not that hard!

7. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

this shit reminds me of a joke. this guy sees his buddy at work lookin sad and shit so he walks over to him and says hey jim whats goin on?he says oh me in the wife got into last night and it was bad. well what happen? me and the old lady went out last night for dinner and a movie and when we got home that old gyp of mine had got into the trash can and had trash all over the house and the wife blew a fuckin gasket!! she starts screaming and goin off sayin she is tired of this old bitch always gettin into shit and tearin things up and its either me or the dog make your decision now!! so the guy says damn jim thats rough so what did you do? jim says the only thing i could do i got rid of the old bitch but it was hard cuz ive had the old bitch for so long. so his buddy starts tearin up cuz he knows how much he loves his own dog and says thats fucked up well i at least hope she went to a good home. jim says as far as i know she is back at her moms house so shes good!!

8. 21 dre

21 dre Big Dog

Spot on!! I agree.

9. MANNY1

MANNY1 Big Dog

i remember when the yard was full of dogs my wife was upset and she told me " one day there all going to be gone and im not going to tell you what happen to them. then i replied by telling her" when that day happens dont get scared when you see me walking in like this"

[​IMG] GIFSoup

she knew i was j/k or was I

10. Jim R

Jim R Banned

what sucks is once a person uses that mind tactic, whether you ignore it or take it as a threat, they've thought about doing it and you're catch 22. someone like that is no bueno, meng.

11. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Get rid of her now before she gets you into some SERIOUS SHIT!!! I

12. tigerboy5

tigerboy5 Big Dog

Yea like LWG said all you can do is give up one or the other and if yall been married that long and she call the people(AC or Police) on you behind dogs. I know who i would get rid of.

13. dutchy954

dutchy954 Big Dog

Compromise. Easy for people to say get rid of her then pay annuity and child support while she has her new boyfriend livin in your house on your dime drinkin your beer you left in the fridge on your couch watchin your tv

14. the first and most important thing ye need to get started before dogs , yard space , kennels ect is a good woman !
    i have to laugh at the lads givin it " get rid of her and cull her " i bet the same lads be lookin over their shoulder before they open their mouths in case their woman hears lol

15. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol ya aint lien bout that game dog! i almost felt like a hypocrite sayin that. BUT.....u cant say that wouldnt be the safest method. if he truly feels like his wife would put him in that position, then SHE GOT TA GO! lol

fuck the dogs, if shes willing to call the people on you about anything, than what does that tell you about her character and more important the status of your relationship?

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

this guy has the right idea..............lol

[video=youtube_share;xzxd9d41Hhc]http://youtu.be/xzxd9d41Hhc[/video]

17. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

LWG thats the fuckin truth love me or leave me cuz i can only be who i am and these dogs are a part of me. dont marry a dogman if you cant handle the lifestyle. i will do everything im supposed to do around the house help with the kids and go to work 5 days a week and pay these damn bills but dont fuck with my bud or my hounds!!!

18. hempjocsorrlby

hempjocsorrlby Big Dog

Might just have to try getting a woman who loves you.

19. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

exactly hempjoc!

20. bigeli

bigeli Big Dog

i scond that.....before i got married i told mine that i love these dogs and there are going to be times where its about 40 dogs out here and if you can't deal with that then there is no need to waste each others time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.