1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wildside knls

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Colby Eli, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

can somone who knows Ed personally pm me? No personal questions will e asked just wanted to know something.

2. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

didnt wildside get shut down??? i've seen some of their dogs that got rescued by other breeders

3. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

My partners an I are looking to buy WILDSIDE bred dogs an dogs bred down from EF's stock IM or EMAIL me thanks ahead an we appriciate serious replies only .
    jawdogkennels@yahoo.com

4. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Red Rover Kennels

5. Jelet

Jelet Banned

old glory kennels or contact albanylou.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2010
  6. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

meant old glory, lol

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Lmfao @ AlbanyLou he is a joke an OLD GLORY she is a peddler who sold me two dogs an lied about there health both had mange ...

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

Colby...Check PM. :dogdrink:

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol the sheets came off!!!!

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

------------------:dramacorn:-----------------------

12. I hate popcorn. Also I believe C would have agreed the stud in GA would have been top notch coming off her yard and all.

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i got the dogs still if anyone would like to see wht type of dogs OGK sent me they are more then welcome to come see them with their own two eyes an will show you the emails she sent saying the baldness an patches was because of the wet straw lol i took dogs to vet day after i got them she offered to replace the pups or a breeding add it up i was doing her a favor
    2 pups: $1,000
    Gas: $300
    Vet an meds:$200
    Then want me to spend another $300 to come get more fucked up dogs lol dont think so i wanted my money but she probaly done smoked it up so she offered us to breed to pete an then i told her fuck pete come get these dogs she backs out because we told her no pups is leaving our yard an joked about her not even having something bred like that .....

14. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

She would have been bred to the dog in GA but we wanted to get something for all the money gave her that she did not have anymore

15. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

an thumper your story is a little off i told her the pups should of been shot not ever sold the dogs did an still do have mange it comes an goes an she ask me not to put her on blast but I DID now her panties all in a bunch lol the prove is in the dogs an i have the dogs

16. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

She said ''HERE is some ivermec give him .5cc's a day for 30days it will clear up he just had a reaction to the wet straw''

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

lmao!!.....

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Rotflmmfao.

19. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

an even got the note with her writing giving me dosage on how to cure the shit like wtf lol..

20. Holdndown

Holdndown Pup

If you can not take care of the pups, i buy them off you so they will be taken care of. I can get rid of that skin infection. Since you want to blast some one you are better off with out them! :crib2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.