1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wildside knls

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by Colby Eli, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a few neutered house dogs I'm not happy with HoldNDown, do you want to buy mine.....PLEASE???

2. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

I dont think it has anything to do with not being able to take care of the pups...if they were born with a skin infection (most likely Red Mange) then even if it clears the bitches will pass on to there pups if bred..and i dont think he's blasting anyone either..he payed for something and it came to him in bad condition..i wouldnt be happy either

3. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

where have u been all my life? i'll call you if any of my dogs dont live up to expectation:cool:

4. THUMPER

THUMPER Pup

xxxxxxxxxx you can keep making up stories and getting my posts deleted but the truth is this is the post YOU posted about C after picking up your pups...and lets be honest people he wouldn't have posted this if he wasn't happy as hell with what he got.

YOU CAN'T DENY YOUR OWN WORDS!!!!

[​IMG] 03-02-2010, 06:57 PM
    [​IMG]ohpitbulls [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Choice Member

[​IMG] Re: Old Glory Kennels?
    Me an a friend just bought a few pups from OGK an C has is a very cool lady easy going ,smart she know her dogs thats for sure an I have nothing but respect for her an her yard an will buy from her again ..

This is a pic of the pup in question right before he left. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=344985 Does anyone see mange? JD is full of crap....give me one good reason why he didn't return the pup for his money back if he was driving to GA anyway!?! And anyone that knows C knows she is not smoking up the $$$$ LMAO!!!! She meant it when she told him that was her final answer and he could take it or leave it!!!! He decided to leave it. In my opinion, because there was nothing wrong with the pup he got! He just wanted to see if he could get over on her and get a breeding to Pete and a whole litter of Pete pups!!!!

5. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Sorry bud i dont sell dogs ... Call OGK

6. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

Thanks thats all im trying to say i bought something an didnt get what i paid for

7. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

thumper look at that post date then look up the pick up date i was happy with everything till i got the pups an i offered her pups back she didnt have the money an offered a breeding off pete i told her i had a better dog to take our bitch but i would do the breeding so at least get some of the money back i spent she agreed then ask if she was able to get a pup off litter an we said NO an thats when shit hit the fan ....... Ill be in GA this weekend ill bring vet papers an copies of her emails hell if anyone wants to meet up ill show them the emails an let them hear her voicemails telling me how to cure mange an that she didnt think it was mange but was a reaction to wet straw.

8. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

wow you put my first an last name out there, were im from we call that dry snitching !

9. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i did not take pups back because you did not have my $money an i did not want anymore of your fucked up pups i drove to GA for a show if you would of had my cash i would of brought them back to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.