1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Winter workouts

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Backroad, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Very flashy my friend,,, looking right and I admire the shape you keep them in as its not easy year round...
    Plus the toll all the travelling does on most,,, keeping them fit must help the stresses of travelling...
    Alot of hard work,,, love and money go into those dogs and I only wish to keep mine in that good of shape...
    I catch myself trying to shed the winter weight and the time it takes to do so,,, the show passes me up,,,
    I think the show dates should start the season in the hotter areas and finish in the colder climates for those who
    dont have the season to shape a dog well...
    Next year has been a moto Im learning to live by when it comes to making it to a show,,, but I hope to see you
    there...
    Good luck next year at the shows...

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I should have said good luck this year,,, and next as well,,, lol...

4. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Thank you sir, I do the best I can with what I got. Hope to move sometime this year get myself a little spread out in the country and try to pick my game up a little bit. Got a couple breedings in mind with an imagination of indoor workout facility. The beginning of June I think Colorado's on the calendar, hope to make it out there this year!