1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

would u

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by short1, Nov 1, 2009.

1. short1

short1 Big Dog

say the year is 1939 you had a dog that makes all kinds of bad moves but when called to will always scratch would you add this dog to your breeding program? I know there were some people who would not which I can not understand ? oh and he is gonna pass this treat on !

2. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Cuz somethings are taught and somethings are just in ya. Anydog will fight if situation is right but takes a good dog to stay in the fight. Just like anydog can make a move but its that little extra edge that makes you a champ. You can take anyone and make em a boxer but take the natural and give him the training u gave the other and the natural will win.

3. Yes,I would add him in a Phoenix minute. Y? Because he is not a quitter. Bad signs and all.

4. Well said.

5. short1

short1 Big Dog

ya i was just thinking I heard gr ch hank made all kinds of bad sighns and d.b tried to sell him after every match and no one would buy him wish I were there I would have picked him up in a min

6. Lol. I would go half on him with you too.

7. peppapig

peppapig Banned

was the dog in question still winning even with those said bad signs??....if so....id keep him...:cool:

8. short1

short1 Big Dog

yes the dog became a gr ch

9. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

^^^^ must be a hell of a dog then.

signs dont mean anything when it just keeps scratching over and over.:D

10. dadecounty

dadecounty Big Dog

Dog continues to scratch.proves to be game.gameness=winning= YES I'll take him & breed him.Would not even think about it.I hope to own one like that one day.

11. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Yes I would! I would take him to the highest performing female on my yard. Hopefully you'd get something real nice out of it.

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

They will pass that along I had a whole bunch of turners but that was what they did after awhile I didnt even pay no mind to them They were not turning more like spining to catch the other off gaurd. But it damn sure drives up the odds. and the first male I got I bred him and I would say 50% of his pups did the same shit. But they kept on they were hard scratching dogs. they were old hank blood and the old dutchboy stuff.

13. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

you know what there was this old fella never knew him well only got to meet him a few time around the fire but he would always talk about a dog named tarzan that was game as they could be

but the dog would make turns all night but scratch back like lightning
    and hit like a truck but soon as they get holds he go back to turning

he could have been telln foolish stories but he was respected by what he did in the circle of people I knew

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Exactly my thought prosses... Hell yeah i would breed him! to the badest bitch i could find.

Vic