1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WOW!! Mid Florida APBTA March Fun Show

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by lisajay56, Mar 15, 2008.

1. lisajay56

lisajay56 Pup

Just stopping by to say thank you to all of those who came out and participated in our fun show today. A special thank you for Mike Morgan of Old Family Reds Kennel for judging. A special thank you to James Quarterman for the woodburned plaques he made for awards. And, a special thank you to all of our club members and officers who work so hard to make our event so successful. They all are so dedicated to our breed! We had 110 conformation registrations this month excluding those over on the weight pull track! Check out our website www.midfloriadpitbulls.org in a few days for pictures from today!

Be watching for our April 19th show announcement. It's going to one you don't want to miss. More later.

2. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Can't wait to see some pics!!!!!!!!

3. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

We had a lot of fun! Definitely one of the best shows yet- there was a great turn out :)

4. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2008
  5. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I had a BLAST!!!! I was so tired by the time I got home that I put the dogs away, fed and watered them, said hello to the hubbster and went to bed, LOL! I just woke up like 15 mins ago.
    I am very proud of Rowdy's Judge's Choice win, today. It makes even better coming from Mike Morgan. I have respected his program for years, and it was nice to put a name to the face. I must say, he was much younger looking than I expected, a very good-looking man;).
    I got to meet a few more folks from these message boards that I hang around, and good-times were had, though I am sunburned from head to toe, LOL!

Thanks for putting on a great show, everything went nice and smooth, today. Ya'll guys did a good job and I look forward to April 19:)

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Pictures please!!!

7. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Marty, I had a friend there taking some pics, so as soon as they are emailed to me, I will post them. I only have a few at this time. I had my 10 year old daughter taking pics when she wasn't showing. Some of them just aren't the best, LOL;)

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Thanks, can't wait to see them :D

9. Dtwo

Dtwo Big Dog

10. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

A Voodoo Jr. daughter:
    [​IMG]

This guy won Best Male--And he was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doc
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spinner
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sportster (the red)
    [​IMG]

Rowdy (took Judge's Choice Male and first in 12-18 Months; Thank you Waylon for handling Rowdy for me)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We even tested him out in weight pulling:p
    [​IMG]

Lucy and Rowdy waiting for thier classes to start.
    [​IMG]

Lucy pulling weight
    [​IMG]

Lucy (second in 12-18 females)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. apbtluver

apbtluver Top Dog

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Congrats to all that won!

12. lisajay56

lisajay56 Pup

Thanks for posting the pictures and for fixing the link to the website! Tthe "d" on my keyboard just doesn't seem to want to work!!! And, I am the least technically inclined person you will ever meet!

To all of you guys who came down for our show, it was you all that made it so successful! Your dogs were beautiful.......see you in April!

13. Marty

Marty Guest

Any pics of the trophy's?

Lots of good looking dogs in the show, thanks for sharing :D

14. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

Here ya go, Marty-
    [​IMG]

I thought they were awesome. They have a space for a picture of your dog to go.

15. GABulldog

GABulldog Big Dog

wow cool...man want to go to a meet, ive been stuck in the middle of knowhere for 2 years now....cant wait to start going to some. that black and white male looks like my female

16. bullydogs

bullydogs Top Dog

Thanks for posting the pics. Some nice looking dogs. Looks like the weather was great.

17. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

I have some more pics that I will be posting as soon as they have been added to photobucket.

18. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Cool guys looks like you all had fun.....