1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yellow blood?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ScrappyDoo, Oct 22, 2005.

1. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

Is the yellow bloodline the same as "yellow blood" bloodline? The guy that I got my pup from said that he is chinaman and yellow blood bloodlines. I can't truely find out because he doesn't have any registration papers though. Just curious.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2005
  2. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

Re: ?

hard telling.. with byb's they seem to have their own lingo for "bloodlines" or make up stuff or repeat what they heard... could be some brb term for "yellow" ..who knows!

3. hawk

hawk Big Dog

Re: ?

I agree with rocksteady. It sounds to me like you got your dog from a person that does not know what they are talking about.

4. Dawnely

Dawnely Pup

Well you probably have a gator pit too don't you? If you don't have papers on the dog more than likely you bought the dog from someone that is uneducated about the breed, like a lot of the new breeders today. What a shame!! He has probably heard about Chinaman and Yellow so he said that is what bloodline they were or possibly the dogs are that bloodline and they were stolen, but more likely he wanted you to buy the dog.

5. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

I didn't buy him. The breeder couldn't affoard the puppies and could not sell them. There were two puppies left and I chose the one that looked the least starved. Scrappy weighed 5 lbs when I got him at 6 weeks old and he was skin and bones. You could count every vertebrae and his hip bones were protruding. I was just wondering about the bloodline, if there was a such thing. No matter what bloodline he is I still love him and he is about to be neutered so that there are no unplanned breedings, at least not from me. He is a great dog but I don't know anything about his background so I figured the best thing is to fix him. Thank you all for the information though. I was just curious.