1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You would think....

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, May 22, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

that having this done 7 days ago to remove 8 large rocks in emergency surgery....
    [​IMG]

would prevent this from happening...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aceman

Aceman Big Dog

glad to see your pup on the mend!!!!

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

he must be tough, the painkillers are done, and he is jumping around like a bean... i have him onleash till the 28th per dr orders, and he is driving me nuts... i feel so bad he is on leash duty, but it has to be.. i have been allowing him small playtime in the house only, and of course, last night he decides to try to jump OVER rufus..... arrrgggg....

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Glad to see he is doing so well! Stubborn is he..lol

5. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

I hope it all works out...I'm having a few problems with my pup and trying to "eat" rocks...He actually chipped two of his canines...but luckily, they are puppy teeth!

6. Suki

Suki Guest

ummmm, yes, one would "think", huh? lol!:D

What I think, and have found with this breed is that

ANYTHING goes!!!!! :eek:

cute post!

Glad your dog is on the mend!:)

7. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Looking good. Playing around shows he's feeling better.