1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zane and his new toy...lots of pics.

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Zane-insane, Mar 31, 2007.

1. Just built this spring pole a couple of weeks ago.Zane loves the thing, i tried to make it so he had all four legs on the ground for a better workout.Although, i havent figured out how to stop him from lunging for the middle of the rope and swinging though.Which he does alot.I also dont like the fact its so close to the tree, although i thought it was pretty cool how hell run up the tree to get to the middle of the rope.Basically my trees go straight up, all of them.Im going to have to get a ladder to get farther out on the branch.I think the first Y is about 17 feet up.Anyways heres some pics!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats my boy

2. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

great pics:Dlooks like he having a blast!

3. Phebes

Phebes Guest

He's a good looking boy. He sure is having fun.

4. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Ooooh, shiny! :D Meh. If he's an adult, I say let him swing. If it makes you feel better, you might pour sand or something around the area to cushion him if he falls. But I'm of the school of thought that says let them have a little fun. If he has a pre-existing injury, then yeah, you'd want to be careful. But if he's healthy and he really digs that springpole, let him enjoy it. JMO.

5. MIKA

MIKA Big Dog

Zane is one fine, happy lookin dog!!!!!

6. Thanks!I cant believe how he just took right to it lol.