1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zebo dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by briarpatch, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Naustrom I didn't see yours but wasn't bout you it was bout folks who clearly don't realize they are different.. Everything has a cross in it sumwhere.. Nigger Toby is great.. And none of his kids were bred a bunch and possible his best son Ch Willie didn't lice out his life..

2. LOL oK YOU ARE JUST trying to twist my words around because that is not what i sad.
    1. I said "Zebo never produced a good precentage of hounds"- this is not saying that he never produced any good hounds
    2. You said "Zebo did produce good box hounds and produced dogs that can produce" - stating that he produced good ones but not stating that all of his offspring were good( exspecially threw generation)
    3. You said "U did say zebo didnt produce any good precentage hound"- this is stating that u totally switched it up on me, -(FIRST U SAID U DID PRODUCE GOOD BOX HOUNDS) THEN U U SWITHED IT TO ( PERSENTATGE HOUNDS) Make up your mind cowboy

3. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

hmmm anyone else catchin the "cowboy" thing or is it just me lmao

4. lmao thats my 2011-2012 word Cowboy

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lmao your heads so far up wacs butt your even using the same lingo dude

mayday vs big john page 6

6. hmmmmmmm totally disagree. i can care less of wacc. but u know what i can care less also of what u have to say Outlawz azz

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Exactly RR!

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

This is ur post saying zebo never really produced any good percentage hounds!!...I mean WTF are u saying!!...I can read and comprehend very well!!

9. In this post you are saying that he produced good box dogs, therfore you are not stating anything about the percentage of winners he threw. i Never said that he didnt produce any good dogs. i said he didnt throw very high numbers percentage wise on offspring winners as his self.

10. Zebo was a great hound and came out the woods 7 times. Mountain Man gave zebo his first 4 hunts , then sold him to Dave A. and came out the woods with 3 more. but what i am saying is that Zebo was a low percentage producer, and and many disappeared altogether because of the high stakes cost of losing.

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Dude, zebo wasn't bred that much!!...the times he was bred he threw good dogs!!..WTF!!..his % are great seeing that he made rom!!....WTF do u mean his % weren't good???...how many studs do u kno that has 2 pages of offspring and are rom???...WTF!!

12. well tell me smart azz.... would u put zebo blood on your yard right now, and expect to get promising dogs

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

It's clear to me that u don't have a clue to a good producing dog from ur comments!!...it's plenty of ppl that are laughing at u right now reading ur post!!...please don't go out in ur community saying shit that u have no clue of!

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I have zebo blood on my yard right now dic head that are very promising!!!...lmao!!

15. its seems that u still have not answered my quistion lol

16. funny how you say u have zebo blood on your yard, but inbox me that you run eli stock... pretty fishy.. make up your mind cowboy

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Yes, I do run Eli stock and that is the main focus on my yard but I have other blood on my yard!!...lol...and I don't remember inbox u at all!!..if I did inbox u it's because u asked me something dic head!!...lol

18. lmao such a liar.... you are comedy

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I tell u wat dic breath!!...post my msg I inboxed u wit!!!!...that will kill all that!!

20. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ch 357 hahaha sorry sounded like a challenge