1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

zoey's progress

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aww Fblb gotta crush. :aww:

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Not on JnZ.........

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

fblb just calls a spade a spade :D

4. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

On the girl with Gr Ch Tina for an avatar.......LOL:D

5. That's because she's dumb enough to keep posting it. It's really drama that she's after cuz that's what drama queens do though.

LOLOLOL!!! Well said filthy one!

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Thank you, kind sir :)

7. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

SHUT UP PADLOCK! :mad:

(IM JUST KIDDING) but thats uncool, i don't belong :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  8. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

"Just a stupid know it all with a byb junk dog." Now that's classic lol Filthy at it's best :D:eek::eek::D

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Big claim Padlock, there been dogwomen out there who have had better dogs on their yard than you or i will ever own in our life and the next one.

10. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

Oh shut up missy everyone know your Mrs. Carver lol you know you belong :D

11. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

LOL!!!
    Dont judge us all on silly peoples posts!
    I guess good dogwomen are pretty rare just like those bluenoses :p

12. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Poor Joey can't get a break for nothin. I still admire the hard work you put in with zoey. Not cause you're a "semi-cute" girl as some have said, but because I know you'e put more time and effort into raw feeding and working that dog than I have ever have with one of mine.

13. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

LOL this is turnin into a funny ass thread

14. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Funny you say that padlock coz i was at a friends last and she has a Pomeranian, i felt WRONG picking that thing up, like i was betraying my bulldogs and bulldogs friends!:dunno:
    (dont tell anyone)

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

I dont know what all the fuss is all about as her dog looks fine to me and it looks like she is very well taken care of in that department. Even her collar aint a big deal if she likes it so be it, its her dog, doesnt make her anything more or less and she aint really out to prove anything but to have pride in her dog and to admire the breed.

16. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I see this as those who simply can't restrain themselves when they see people who can actually respect me and my dedication towards my dog and the breed. They use the collar and the un papered bs as some sort of advantage to try and destroy me every single time to never let me breath again regardless of the subject at hand.

Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

damn..........................yall are some COLD ones!!! lol

18. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

come on now you know everyone on here is not going to like or agree on everything so there's no need to sound all sad lmao Your dog look good so keep up the good work :eek:

19. [​IMG]

20. popper

popper CH Dog

quick someone call the AMber LAMPS..... those of you who saw the video know whatimtalking bout

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.