1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

zoey's progress

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by JoeyNzoey, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fblb

fblb Top Dog

You don't see post number 70, and 78? Doesn't look the same to you?

2. popper

popper CH Dog

yea its the same post it looks like. why is that?..... i know she is always copying and pasting quotes fromtime to time.

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

why the hell are you posting on my thread? and now trying to act like an instigator and claim an accusation about me? I would back off now, I know you want to cause drama with your ex (me) it's obvious.

4. Young SeNsE_VA

Young SeNsE_VA Top Dog

damn that's taking filthy to another level don't you think? lol :eek:

5. popper

popper CH Dog

go fly a kite!

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

OMG!! Ive looked every where for those,if you know where i can purchase them please PM me A.S.A.P.

7. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

looks like the stalker ex bf still has immaturity at hand

8. popper

popper CH Dog

stalker ??? whatare you talking about stalker?

9. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

James we all know you was looking for the collars with the Dildos on it LMAO....You can PM Synno for those collars LMAO.

10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Unleashing FILTH on the forum one post at a time......It's what I do.

11. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Well i was hoping you would PM me.I was then going to ACT interested about the pocket pussy collars you spoke of,and then move on to what im really after THE DILDO COLLARS.I'm not a forward person but ive searched every where for the dildo collars AND I CAN'T FIND THEM.But thanks for the info ive already sent a PM to synno.

Saiy i really don't appreciate you putting me out on the public forum like this.I would be happy if next time we could keep it in the PM's.

12. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Aight sorry my bad LMAO...yall is crazy lol

13. lmao! .........

14. Daddy

Daddy Banned

15. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Lmao, I love you guys. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.