1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

***1 more ? Where did the gotti line and razor edge stuff come from. Apbt? Bully?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by thepitman, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepitman

thepitman Pup

Ok, on just about any search engine you can type in American Pitbull Terrier and a Blue pitbull along with many others will pop up. some claiming gotti line or Razor edge..etc. I have also seen some that where very short called bully and i knew they werent aptb but i also found some that were pretty nice shape, like a game dog or bigger and are registered. Are these bloodline accepted as pit bull bloodlines? or been bred with game dogs before?

2. stinkrock

stinkrock Top Dog

Not sure how they came about. I know I wouldn't feed 1.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

The foundation of RE was a mix of APBTX Staff blood. At some point that changed and other breeds were mixed in to create the big monster's you see now. Gotti was supposed to be an Amstaff who knows no those dogs are not game and are not APBT's they are American Bullies and are a completely different breed all together. Paper's were hung on those dogs to get them registered as APBT's but the truth has been put out there for a long time. If you want to discuss this more you should visit a bully forum as this is a game dog site.

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Thread Closed ....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.