1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1 ugly mutha!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 7, 2010.

1. max

max Pup

should have gone to specsavers....

2. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

that's the look of a good working bulldog,rough and rugged IMO!!!

3. SENIOR DRAGON

SENIOR DRAGON Big Dog

A very good looking bulldog.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Y'all keep talking about him being honest and a good working bulldog!!!....that's not the topic!!!...hell, I kno all the things u all are saying!!...Earl is ugly!!!....just like frisco is a ugly ass dog!!!....maverick is ugly!!....Jethro is a ugly ass dog!!...and a lot more out there that's ugly ass hell!!....am I say I dint like Earl jr?...hell no!!....am I saying I wouldn't feed Earl jr?...hell no again!!!....does Earl jr look like a real apbt?...hell yeah!!.....is Earl jr ugly!!?....why hell yes!!....not ugly as frisco but ugly!!!...

5. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Frisco isn't ugly either

6. Titch_Pitbull

Titch_Pitbull Top Dog

Crushbones show us some pics of your "ideal dog" or a dog that you think is a looker. I personally like earl jr & mavericks looks , I wouldnt call frisco ugly but I wouldnt call him a looker.

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

WTF!!!!!......I give up!!....everybody got they opinion!!....

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Dude!!!....frisco is the ugliest dog ever!!!!....hands down!!!...lol

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

11. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I think people get what youre saying crush, they just don't agree. I think he is damn near perfect. He has beautiful structure... nice angulation, good ear set, bright eyes, and pretty scars on a gorgeous black coat lol.

12. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

LoL are you serious, Frisco is a pretty nice lookin bulldog. I mean, jus look at what MissApbt posted lol, I have no idea wtf is wrong with that dogs jaw either LOL

13. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Roflmao!!!!!!!....omg that dog is ugly!!

14. garth

garth Big Dog

Imo he is as ugly as hell.Firsco also,I don't like the shape of their heads,body is to long.JMO.

15. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I think freaks face is the way it is from work. Put a dog against a hardmouthed face biting hog and you dont expect a dog to heal up all pretty like.
    Allthough i have been told he looks this way simply due to the fact he is bred so tight and the bad traits of breeding are coming through.

What do you all think?

16. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

^I know I saw pics of Freak where he didn't look near that bad so I think he was pretty tore up in that pic. BUT he is a naturally ugly dog lol. Lots of tight Mayday, especially Cuda, dogs are IMHO.

17. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

He looks like he's ready to tuck and run:eek:.Good looking bulldog though.

19. noblebostons

noblebostons Big Dog

The whole back half is ugly as fuck!
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [5865] :: <FONT COLOR=GREEN>GARNER'S EARL JR (2XW)

Seriously, do this: take your hand and cover up the back half of him in the peds online pic- that's a great looking dog. now cover up the front half- looks like an alien life form! F'ed up looking back legs, and that half bald nasty looking rat tail!!!
    that looks like some shy body language too. was he shy?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2010
  20. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Very true Noble, but youve got to admit, those bad boys would give him some advantage when it comes to leverage with the back end.