1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1 ugly mutha!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Sep 7, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Yes inthat PARTICULLAR pic his back half looks ugly, but it may be just the way hes stading at the time, i have some UGLY as hell pics of my dogs looking all retarded hahaha.

2. madboy

madboy Big Dog

l've also seen him on a european board and everyone was saying he's too inbred.

earl jr is still a good looker:D

3. luge

luge Big Dog

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Thanks everybody for their input on this...it's good to hear different opinions...is it just me or wat?....but every ugly dog I have seen is a real bulldog in every form!!!...I think they kno they are ugly and they just say fukkit!!...I'm ugly and I don't have shit to lose when I'm in the []!!

5. Daddy

Daddy Banned

I think earl jr is a good looking hound! Scars on a dog is like cool looking tattoo's on humans IMO.

6. popper

popper CH Dog

LMAO!!! hahah i think the dogs like em too... they show em offf and stuff

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if i was into conformation........................yea he ugly as shit!

but if he's a good bulldog, then he's stunning lol

8. Here is one lineberd on him, perfect conformation.

SA APBT Database

IMO currently the best stud in our country. Perfect conformation.

9. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

He would do well in the New Zealand conformation show! As there are dogmen judging :D

10. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

The only ugly dog is a dog that is all show and no go, but this is my opinion only. Give me a proven bulldog with a fucked up face, easty westy, cow hocked, bowed, kinked tail, underbite, bat ears, etc. over a show cur anyday.

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Hahaha.....I'll take the one that doesn't have to get scars on his face cause he finishes his opp quickly, I'll take the one with a perfect bite not just an under bite, I'll take one with bat ears, I'll take one that's bowed, and I damn sure will take one who tail isn't kinked!!..." the only ugly dog is a dog that is all show and no go"!!!!.....haahaaa!!....u rite about one thing, that is ur saying cause never heard anything like that in my life!!...every ugly dog I have known will bring pain to another dog!!...I have never seen a ugly dog that was a cur!!!....every ugly dog I named in this thread is far from a cur!!!...