1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

105 pound 16x chinaman/dibo dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colby Eli, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

LMFAO is it even possible? I can not see a 105 poind dog coming out of a 16X chinaman dog. So he says:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
  2. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Any thing is possible. Call em freaks lol Hell for all ya know he is talkin fat chain weight.

3. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

I dont see it happening, just dont see it. These people are so hell bent on proving their dogs are pit bulls they are throwing names out there. JMO

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Well first of all its dibo and pronounced die-bo. I doubt he knows what he's talking about but who knows...stranger things have happened.

5. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I saw worse than that in the paper. This guy had some Blue nose Colby pups.lmao

6. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

Ignorance is always abundant and contageous. The only thing I hate about this is that this has become the norm and not only in dogs.

7. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

To the OP, it very unlikely, and I do mean VERY UNLIKELY, that there is any truth in a 105 lb pure bred ABPT. Not saying it's impossible but I aint ever heard of a ABPT being that large nor do I think you'll find a proven one. 80 lbs? Maybe, a fluke here and there, that could happen on very rare occassions it's a possibility but 105 lbs.? I call bullshit...

8. popper

popper CH Dog

crock of shit... just soem tool trying to proclaim his bully is a pitbull game-dog.....

9. WAR_PAINT

WAR_PAINT Big Dog

PHD...... Paper hanggin' degree ;)

10. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I have a dog which ways 80 pounds and that’s all it took for me to realize he’s not pure

11. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol You do know the dog in your avatar was 80 lbs on the chain right lol!!!

12. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

13. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

I didn't see Chinaman. If he's in there he's at least 12 generations back. Along with a lot of Ruffian staff. There claim would be like me claiming anscestors from over 5000 years ago. ie..... Nimrod "a mighty hunter" , my cousin 20 times removed in 125 generations.

14. jeepfreek

jeepfreek Big Dog

i have seen a 100lb full blooded freek everythinhg he produced was normal size between 35-60 lbs , he wasn't fat either for being on a big chain he was pretty solid/muscular it had patrick's in their away back but up front he was a gothards (from old man Jack gothard from colorado) dog he was not a bully but a true freek ... but never "officially" looked at

15. ROSE

ROSE Banned

16. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

yes that is the pedigree to the dad of the 105 pound strickly game bred male

17. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Sell me the Whole Litter!!!!!!

18. Lee Robinson

Lee Robinson Big Dog

Any pictures of this dog?

19. I have 2 bitches of the Chinaman/Frisco bloodline. they're reaching 2 years old and weigh in at approx 42lbs. I'd like to start weight pulling - any advice?

20. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

anything that goes over 70 in half decent shape for me has something else in the mix.