1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

105 pound 16x chinaman/dibo dog?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Colby Eli, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

nope, he went away.

THis was hi last post
    Which I replied:
    havent seen him since. I also asked him if he had a blue nose colby i could buy :D

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Says access denied Rose....:confused:

4. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

5. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Are you sure ? I only picked avatar since he looked like my dog
    Still when people fought dogs in the past not now of course, seems like dogs were 25 to 50 . These days and I must be wrong I feel a dog over 75 pounds has a bit more mastiff in it which is not to say it’s entirely bad as in the past mastiffs of sorts were used<O:p</O:p

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

7. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

8. The bikini girls look like they have the potential to become champion MMA fighters.

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

i think there was a pure pbt over 100lb+ in a kennels called "land of the giants" (you couldnt make that up lol:rolleyes:)can remember reading that it was apparently at that time the biggest pitbull in the world....i remember the pic.....and it was a fecking monster.....:eek::eek:.....big black thing....feck knows how bred tho....protection work it was used for i think...

10. John Galt

John Galt Pup

11. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

they bred for large apbt, hence the name lol...
    they advertised there male dogs averaged 100lbs and females 85lbs chain weight. some a little larger.
    got an artical by them, they did put out a challenge because of some bashing they got from some other dogmen lol...the challenge was not excepted and an appolagy was made and excepted;)

12. L.O.G. and pure bred in the same sentence!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!! Now that's funny!

13. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Right everyone questioned them dogs and they didnt have any game lines i can remember???

14. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

you must have overlooked it...its in the 5-8 on the top side...but that still dont make that dog what the guys thinks it is.

15. peppapig

peppapig Banned

lol.....hey.....know nothing about them me.....just quoteing a book....lol....:rolleyes:

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Well i can tell ya why no one took them up on there offer cause who in there right mind would wanna handle a 100 lbs dog in the box assuming you could even find one gamebred that big i sure wouldnt lol!!! And and even at catch weight who would spot that much of a weight advantage for cash????

17. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

lol he fails then if ur going to hang papers make it realistic at least lol duh

18. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

[​IMG]

eli/eli jr-spike-bullyson etc.........
    this would be the dog your thinking of peppapig. advertized for catch dogs/family protection work,gaurd & hunting...........

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2010