1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by frankie_72901, Jul 29, 2007.

1. im having trouble posting pics anyone else?

2. First you need to upload your pic to the Gallery. You will be notified by e-mail when and if it was accepted. If your image be accepted just enter in your gallery and copy & paste the html code below the image.

Very easy.

:)

3. thanks but thats not the problem.during the upload my browser says unable to upload says site may be experiancing diffaculties. any help there?

4. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

I get that too , It seems to work best if its not in any other format beside Jpeg.
    We have a kodak camera, it uses its own program to open and those are the pictures I cannot upload. Anything that is a standard Jpeg seems to work fine for me. IDK im no expert tho, good luck.

5. thanx ill try that

6. this worked for me try resizing the pic to 600 x 600