1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

1981 Stratton Book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by AKPit, Apr 10, 2010.

1. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Bought:).My Richard F. Stratton book collection is now complete.

2. AKPit

AKPit Big Dog

Thank you ! :) The book is in the mail, dropped it off @ the post office this mornin'! Enjoy! :D

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Dadgum,

We have a store in this area called Hastings, They sell books, Music and movies.

They have that book all the time for $25.00, I need to go purchase it and get a lot more and then have someone sell them for me so I can make a $125.00 profit and if I can get $400 or $500 I will be in good shape.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

shit ill try to get the online version and print copies at home lol, hey ak i got all the books you need, $50 a piece!!