1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2 pretty good lines

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by stratos9, Feb 15, 2011.

1. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

2. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

good luck strat. good lookin stud

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

NICE SHIT RIGHT THERE! im working on a breeding with Dyno to a few of super kennels Boyles bitches. Hes got some great dogs. The cross has been done with a dyno son and the litter is amazing. you might just have something special there in your hands.

4. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks...What Boyles dogs are you looking at for your Dyno dog??

I am pretty knowledgable on those dogs.

5. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

gonna be nice we know the blend works well:D:D:D

6. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

looks good Stratos! I really like the look of Monster too!:)

7. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Very nice! Well thought out breeding

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Nice shit.

10. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

IF MORE PEOPLE WOULD WORK LIKE WE MIGHT, INSTEAD OF THINKING THAT ALL CH'S. THROW MORE CH'S .AND SO FORTH THINKING THEY ARE WORTH HIGH $$$ THERE WOULD BE ALOT LESS TROUBLE FOR THEM AND THE "DOGS"

JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE HARD TIMES RIGHT NOW, "DON'T MAKE YOUR DOGS PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE"

PLUS TRADING TO DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE COUNTRY YOU MIGHT FIND OUT THERE ARE GOOD DOGS COAST TO COAST AND NOBODY LOSES.

stratos

11. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Thats the way it should be right there!

12. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

Thanks Dream Pits:

You know when I look at 95% of the people breeding on here it seems that people are trying to breed to the RED, BLUE, POR, ROM and there are way to many for all of them to be legit.

I'm by NO means an expert but from what I am hearing most of the guys are mostly showing (kennel against kennel) Well in my opinion how are you going to step-up your caliber of dogs if your competing on the same type (style) dogs over & over.

When I was Active (pre 1976) when we thought we had a potential show dog, he was schooled on different yards with different style lines. Then if we thought he was good enough, THEN we sent his sex, weight,& date into whoever and had NO idea what we were going to draw.

Anyway let's get back to the subject of breeding, in my opinion you should find the line of dogs you want and STAY with them and build off the better ones in your breedings. This way after 5-10 yrs. YOU will know what to look for in your young ones coming up.

I remember when I was running really only 4 -5 different dogs and knew how they should progress.

Your "Boomerang & Chivo" dogs sometimes you would have to wait 2-2 1/2 yrs. for them to come alive. Then your "Midnight Cowboy & Buster" dogs would sometimes have to be separated when they were old enough to start eating mushed up kibble (4-6 weeks) but I KNEW to watch for this, why because I stayed with the same line.

Does this make sense to anyone.

13. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Makes perfect sense and if a person stays true to their line they would know the ins and outs of their line

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

very true if u been with ur line these long u should know what works what clicks what to look for when t do what..

15. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

You know when I got into these hounds in '73 there were only 3 lines that I knew about in Fl.

1) BULLYSON/MIDNIGHT COWBOY"

2) BOOMERANG/ART'S "MISSY"

3) CASSIUS CLAY/DIVINE'S "ACE"

Hell I never heard of an ELI Jr. dog. Maybe we were a little kennel blind.

Then I sent a female on a plane to Ms. Loposay to breed to "Buster" and and my partner sent another female to V. Morgan to breed to "Rocky" which was out of "Buster" & a littermate to the R. Jones "Sundance" and all hell broke lose.

16. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

she's looks full and got another 2 weeks. I'll take 6 big ones. Hope this crazy bitch will raise them.

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Cassius clay and divines blood!!!....da shit!!...good breeding stratos!!...I kno u will get a couple of monsters!!;)

18. stratos9

stratos9 Banned

You don't want an ole Fl. cur, They say all the good ones are in Mexico.LOL!!!

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Imagine that!!!...lol

20. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

there arent any good dogs in the states anymore:rolleyes:
    everyone knows that...