1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

200 days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Julez, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Julez

Julez Big Dog

Today, I have 200 days without a drink!! (Just wanted to brag... cuz it's been a bitch!!)

2. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Giving up any vice can seem like trying to walk up an icy hill backwards...take it day by day.

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Congrats..

4. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Big accomplishment........keep up the hard work. One day at a time

5. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

GOOD JOB! I know how hard it can be but keep it up! Its worth it :)

6. afros

afros Pup

keep it like this my lady and best wishes for the future

7. Julez

Julez Big Dog

thanks guys... it sucks, but trying to get my life back

8. babedulce

babedulce Big Dog

I commend you on your gains as of yet. some words of advice from my part regarding your struggle. somethings are better left untouched if they bring back memories of your tragedy and somethings better left unexplored if they will take you back to that fateful moment when you decided to give in and self destruct, but otherwise keep on engaging in active battle to overcome. the secret is choosing the setting for your battle, make sure you have the advantage, if you place yourself in a setting where you are not at an advantage better to retreat and live to see another day.

9. Julez

Julez Big Dog

lost it all when my dad died in 2004. I have eliminating people, places n things. and work on myself. the hardest part is dealing with people.