1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Carver Blood

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dirtybump, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Kimo615

Kimo615 Banned

Nice old school carver blood y'all. Good looking peds. Miss my old carver dogs. Keep it alive fellas!

2. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

3. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

4. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

How were they bred up?

5. deadrabbitsoc.

deadrabbitsoc. Big Dog

6. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

7. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

8. young muscle

young muscle Big Dog

@deadrabbitsoc, them are nice Carver dog!

deadrabbitsoc. likes this.
  9. Check out the dogs down from Team Georgia. Tried an Tested!

10. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I would like to see some of carver stuff members have now...I'm thinking of getting some stuff down from ch shooter.

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I remember hearing nothing but good about Shooter, though I don't remember many rumbles about his offspring. So either he wasn't a great producer or it was kept close and under wraps. I hope for the latter.

12. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

A close friend of mine owned shooter. I'm sure he got some real tight stuff off him..they also deal with some real tight shorty cowboy stuff..Im starting to like the carver dogs..they seem tough as nails

13. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I sent u a pm mudville

14. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Thinking back now, I think we may have had a convo about this before. Yeah some rough durable dogs is about right. Well the ones I've been able to see anyhow. Most are either it or not it, not many average dogs in the line in my experience. Back @ ya.

15. curdogs

curdogs Pup

who has best bred carver dogs these days

16. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Hard to say without knowing and seeing all the different "CARVER" dogs out there. Then ya gotta ask specifically "WHICH" family of "CARVER" dog your inquiring about. Since there are so many versions of what people call or consider a "CARVER" dog. Not veing an ass......just saying.

17. curdogs

curdogs Pup

i understand I think im pretty much gonna go wit the stomp side thru mr lacefield and boomerang thru lacefield and mr cooper now im just tryna find sum good earl jr blood

18. O.k. wii four years later, I've had one good dog I bout off the streets with no papers, and I've also had some tightly bred Eli dogs. I've been out of the game for about 7yrs, I need a hound dog. I miss the game. Lol.

19. O.k. wii four years later, I've had one good dog I bout off the streets with no papers, and I've also had some tightly bred Eli dogs. I've been out of the game for about 7yrs, I need a hound dog. I miss the game. Lol.

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Bump for some Carver blood talk. Feeding LG blood here still.