1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

2011 Evo Pro L.E. from Dog Trotter

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by G Force, Mar 13, 2011.

1. G Force

G Force Pup

The Slatmill hs Evolved!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taSz0g2Al08[/ame]

2. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

I can only imagen the price :eek:

3. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

It sucks not being able to watch You Tube videos...:(

4. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Thats one of the most best advanced mills I ever seen. I've got to get me one of those.

5. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

I bet it costs a bit more than I can afford

6. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Im assuming around 2K and up. whats the price tag G?

7. The saying "you pay for what you get" comes in to play here in a big way. This is the Rolls Royce, the Lamborghini, the Bentley, the Ferrari all rolled into one. Beautiful craftsmanship and I've never heard one compaint about the performance either. Sign me up in a year, if I've ever seen a sound investment it's right here.

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG
    Tiger Blood Kennels

8. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Did you post that just to tease me? :p Man.... would my dogs rock one of those!

9. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

wow, that is a gorgeous mill. only 25 will be made. each will be numbered and signed. these will be valuable in the future, that us for sure!

10. HBK

HBK Big Dog

This is just sick !! I wish I had more money :)

11. chef_kergin

chef_kergin Big Dog

if you ever start financing your mills, be sure to keep us posted. if i came home with something like that i might be sleeping on it in the shed for a while since i'm considering taking the money we've saved for a new bedroom suite and mattress and spending it on the dogs. :eek:

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

the O'l lady going to be pissed when she find out the tax return was spent on a new mill. BAWHAHAHAHAHA

13. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, THAT is a mill if i have ever seen one

14. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

Good you get it and drop it off around the corner at my house and we will allow you to use it once in a while. LOL

15. preme

preme CH Dog

my lady seen the video and said no and walked away.........before i could say anything ... but i want that machine ..........

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

Why does it need a GPS? Thats the only thing I don't want or need on a mill.

17. If this is who I assume it is, when I pick up mine from Dog Trotter mi casa es su casa, the dungeon always has a spot for you to bring a dog over for some work!

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG
    Tiger Blood Kennels (Copyrighted)

18. I'm guessing the GPS may be for the sake of tracking distance on the mill. Probably a real nice bells & whistles type of thing with customizable features to keep track of things any which way you prefer. On something like this, you're going to get the best features money can buy I would imagine.

STDC Mike
    BANG BANG
    Tiger Blood Kennels (Copyrighted)

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

it is a freat way to track progress. you can calculate distance and time so you can see how long it takes to go x amount of distance in x amount of time and try to improve that time.also heart rate monitors are probably one of the best ways to calculate condition .

20. mommy2kane

mommy2kane Big Dog

It is man and we just got a 18 month old pup back that you need to see.