1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3 Kings

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CHUVALOFAN, Aug 23, 2015.

1. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

First I want it known I have no first hand experience with any of these lines. I would like to hear from member's that do or have been around it through 'friends' in the game.

My question is of these lines (bred right and not watered down)which do you feel present the more complete dog over all.

The Bellon Club
    Boyles
    Deloach (Nelson/Deloach)

2. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

...and yes I know you can nit pick the way I worded everything but you get the fuckin drift ya

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ya know me I like to nit pick the fleas right out like a loyal monkey...

The threelines are hard to compare as the times and origins...
    The Bellon Club was world renowned and made a major impact in the spanish speaking areas, but alot of the greats didnt become great unless they beat the Bellon Club... Crenshaws ch Gator was a prime example, the Bellon club was basically mx. vs the u.s. and didnt share thier blood untill they got out the sport in which thier standards and blood were watered down for export...

Mr.boyles had his run in the eighties when Dirty Mary was producing and because of Dirty Mary the name Boyles became indelible...
    The further Boyles got away from Dirty Mary the less luck he had and probablly still sells pups merley on his name...
    The Dirty Mary line is as prominant as any and has created alot of different pure familes and crosses...

The Deloach and Nelson dogs came full circle with the help of the late Mr.Dykes whomed help accumilate those differnt lines and put thentogether so successfull,
    some similar floridian recipies of old midnight cowboy boomerang dogs from baker davis crossed with the dirty mary blood from boyles...
    and some redboy from haymaker...

Hard to compare the three lines but easy to admire...
    As far as the longevity and over all great dogs and stiff compititon, there are not many that can compare to the BELLON CLUB!!!...EVER!!!

4. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

.......Thanks EP

5. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

oh and as I know your a ped connoisseur, please feel free to show some of the top Bellon Club dogs when you have the time.

6. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Im not sure as all that were used agianst the us were the best of the best and often very old, some were never bred as thier standards were very high and they only bred complete bulldogs, dogs that were one sided were used as match dogs into thier elders till the club seen what they were lloking for, the others that were just game wernt bred much either and used as school dogs if they were deadgame, they would have one of thier many doctors save try to save them and bred them if they could... These dogs were a blend of stu fowler, tombstone, zeke and dogs they got from bulldog hill, or carver deleivered to them in the good old days... they feathered those lines for over thirty years and dominated the central america scene for over thirty years with virtually no outcrosses...
    if you lived in south america and you wanted to make in the u.s. circut, you had to go through the bellon club and not many made it to the northern border...
    They were sad to be some of the first to fight dogs ine the islands such as cuba another spanish speaking islands also, the castro relations made it harder to go to he u.s. and they went into eachother, agian the bellon club often dominated... When they did bring a charge to the u.s. never was it a first time out charge and more like a chamion or grandchampion that might have been scouted out specifically for the oppenets style... When they came they came to win from seasoned well conditioned and the best handelers to beat the u.s., and more often than not they did just that... These dogmen weret the best and never sent repots in that they won, but would pat you on the back and say see it in the reports till next time my friend... They were more sportsman than gamblers and always wore a smile...

This was a translation of a storey that was written in tribute to the bellon club being the first of international compitition when they beat the champion from spain,that I found interesting...I love reading these old stories...

The Pit Bull Bible Online APBT Database -
    read the sidenote...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [535113] :: BELLON'S ( LARA'S ) CHAMBOOGER
    I will admit, since I was fan of jeep dogs in the ninties that when reading that gator beat ch chambooger that I assumed it was the bellon clubs charge so it must be thier blood, and I was wrong...Now remember Chambooger was seven whe he went into gator and lost game, another example of what I consider to be the best Sorrells dogs from Mr.Lara whom bred the infamous Javaline dog... Thanks chuvalofan for making me research Chamboogers ped as I would never imagine he was yet another charge from Mr.Laras Old sorrell stock, I was also suprissed to find out some fiifteen yeras later that the infamous javaline line was of this stock also...

Not knowing what I do now, instead of presuing the more famous jeep/redboy/ gator/ black jack line, I would have tried to presued a sorrells dog from Lara
    like the javaline and Chamboogers... Or even better for a pedigree connisuer such as myself...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [528277] :: CORTELLA'S CLUB (BELLON'S) ARMEX

Another more known for an example of a blue dog that was noteworthy is the grandchampion Suga...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [231848] :: BELLON CLUB'S SOGA

not sure why suga wasnt bred but i am sure it has to do with standard and not color...
    note, noteworthy siblings worth breeding...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [105944] :: <b><printcolor=red>BELLONĀ“S KOATLY

another sis in this ped...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [522526] :: (SATANAS)

Just a couple stones that fill the streets of the bellon club that was said to be more of a community than a club...
    For this and other reasons, I would say that Mr.A.Bellons geniorosity and devotion make him king of kings because his clubs standards...

7. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Thank you for taking the time to write such a knowledgeable reply EP. Like you I enjoy the old stories and the studying of pedigrees. Cheers

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Koehlers bull , bullyson, miss spike

9. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

............?

10. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Yes bamaman I agree, like I said it was translated and butchered, but those that werent mentioned but should be as there were many contributers to the bellonclubs longegvity,,, Zeke was mentined but there is alot of bull also, and both bullyson and missy were on budllog hill... But both red devil and clouses stabber and butcherboy also contributed to the first of the bellon clubs blood...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [24066] :: MORFIN'S & RABAGO'S RUMBA
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [45169] :: BELLON'S TANEA

truth be theres alot of blood that contributed to bellon clubs dozen plus grandchampions...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1973] :: BELLON CLUB'S THOMASA NEGRA (7XW) A.K.A GARCIA'S MAROMA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [212782] :: BELLON'S MAROM

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1971] :: BELLON CLUB'S THOMAS (5XW)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [45163] :: BELLON CLUB'S SINELNICOF

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [34302] :: BELLON CLUB'S COCOL

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [244287] :: BELLON CLUB'S MENINA.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [345662] :: LOZA'S PARTAGAS (5XW)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [345671] :: LOZA'S & TAME'S TYSON (5XW)

Mr.Merrit might like... I sure do...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [330740] :: BELLON CLUB'S DANCER
    or...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [504833] :: KEY MASTER'S JANE
    a bit of the javaline...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [504777] :: KEY MASTER'S COCOL II
    Looks like Mr.Lara aslo dabbled in the going light barney strain which has alot of the same old corvino as the sorrels line...
    Besides the other links of Zeke and Stu Fowler, the two also share corvino and Eli...
    Both Mr.Sorrels and Mr.Laras had two similar lines that seemed to compliment each other nicely...
    Cuban approved...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [139468] :: ELMER'S & ALE CUBANA

11. Augustus

Augustus Big Dog

Albert,Freddy,and BB

12. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Yes bamaman I agree, like I said it was translated and butchered, but those that werent mentioned but should be as there were many contributers to the bellonclubs longegvity,,, Zeke was mentined but there is alot of bull also, and both bullyson and missy were on budllog hill... But both red devil and clouses stabber and butcherboy also contributed to the first of the bellon clubs blood...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [24066] :: MORFIN'S & RABAGO'S RUMBA
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [45169] :: BELLON'S TANEA

truth be theres alot of blood that contributed to bellon clubs dozen plus grandchampions...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1973] :: BELLON CLUB'S THOMASA NEGRA (7XW) A.K.A GARCIA'S MAROMA

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [212782] :: BELLON'S MAROM

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1971] :: BELLON CLUB'S THOMAS (5XW)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [45163] :: BELLON CLUB'S SINELNICOF

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [244287] :: BELLON CLUB'S MENINA.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [345662] :: LOZA'S PARTAGAS (5XW)

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [345671] :: LOZA'S & TAME'S TYSON (5XW)

Mr.Merrit might like... I sure do...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [330740] :: BELLON CLUB'S DANCER
    or...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [504833] :: KEY MASTER'S JANE
    a bit of the javaline...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [504777] :: KEY MASTER'S COCOL II
    Looks like Mr.Lara aslo dabbled in the going light barney strain which has alot of the same old corvino as the sorrels line...
    Besides the other links of Zeke and Stu Fowler, the two also share corvino and Eli...
    Both Mr.Sorrels and Mr.Laras had two similar lines that seemed to compliment each other nicely...
    Cuban approved...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [139468] :: ELMER'S & ALE CUBANA

13. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [45164] :: BELLON'S MORAGAS
    Al offer, freddy jones and B? Beasley also had some nice stu fowler that tied in with Mr.Laras blood also...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [34300] :: BELLON'S SINELNICOF
    add the two and...

other notable contributers were mr.greys family from ronnie andersons tonka family and also the infamous fotenotes booger of maloney blood...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [1961] :: BELLON'S QUIRA
    not only is there some stinson blood from gr ch art but also with the other butcher boy the MUDVILLE likes so well...
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [24149] :: RABAGO'S BIMBA
    TEXMEX took this blood to spain where it thrives...
    The bellon club blood has alot of different blood that leaves little more to be desired...

In Carvers day, its almost for every notable dog in the states, they had an equally notable sibling in mexico that wasnt as known as its u.s. counterparts...

14. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

Why they split up in the end EP ?

15. bobm

bobm Pup

Joe Con (#498386) Best bred Lara dog I've seen walking. No watered down blood there, just BULLDOGS. That's how a real dog is bred

16. bobm

bobm Pup

how bout one of you guys throw a link up to him and the JUNGLE DOG, thanks

17. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

bobm I know you like that red mf blood, thanks for your input...
    Can anyone share the ped #498386 public, hanks in advance...

18. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

19. bobm

bobm Pup

Hell yes Bull x Josie Blood. Look at the dogs behind MOLESTER and BERNIECE(WERITA)

20. CHUVALOFAN

CHUVALOFAN Top Dog

EP I know your a Boyles man, how about show some of your favorite Dirty Mary dogs