1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3 more game dog yards raided in Alabama

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by DeadGame4, Nov 19, 2013.

1. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

After what happened in August, and now this, we can say Alabama is ground zero for the anti dogfighting crowd. This is why my yard is being sold off. I'm done

31 dogs removed from suspected dogfighting ring

Nov. 19, 2013 5:43 PM

DADEVILLE, Ala. (AP) — Officials from the Humane Society of the United States say more than 30 dogs and puppies have been seized from suspected dogfighting operations in Tallapoosa County.

Agency spokeswoman Kaitlin Sanderson said Tuesday that authorities served search warrants at three properties and found 31 dogs living in substandard conditions. Sanderson says many of the dogs lacked access to clean water or proper shelter.

Many of the dogs that were seized had scars that were consistent with dogfighting and needed emergency medical care.

Sanderson says 10 agencies were involved in the investigation into the suspected dogfighting operations and the animals are now being treated by veterinarians.

31 dogs removed from suspected dogfighting ring | The Montgomery Advertiser | montgomeryadvertiser.com

2. Jefferson

Jefferson Big Dog

This is why the dog game is done in the USA. Anybody still doing that has more gonads than brains.

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

its not done just evolving. no more big yards man i causes to much attention. people just have to change the way they do things!!

4. DeadGame4

DeadGame4 Big Dog

No big yards?!? Don't tell the peddlers that! Lol

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

What I have noticed about these yards in Alabama is they are all in the same region.They are all on the Alabama,Georgia state line.All seem to be trickling down from the bust they had in the summer.All in the same region.So it sounds to me like some folks just passin it down to the next to save thier own skin.

6. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

mfers need to learn how to take their time and stfu! Maybe if we treated snitches like our friendly neighbors south of us, running mouths wouldn't be the norm around here.

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Tree what surpises me is like I said these yards are in Alabama right on the state line..Ok so you know thier some on the Goergia side to..But no bust in that region on the Georgia side.Just weird to me man.

8. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Probably doin the usual snitch shit, telling on who isn't as close to them. imo the talkers are probably primarily from ga then.

9. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

Any names realesed on who was raided? Have a very good friend down there hope he is alright. Yis Ole Man

10. david63

david63 CH Dog

I hate to hear that. But somebody's trying to save their own skin by being a snitch to the law.

11. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

That s how it goes, someone gets caught doing something else and things snow ball from there and folks get to telling on others. Yis Ole Man

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

Me and some friends got in trouble too in south Carolina somebody working undercover with law enforcement and the Humane Society they raided his yards like 6;30 in the morning and that's been 9 years ago. They confiscated 100 dogs.

13. david63

david63 CH Dog

The snitches name was Nick Guffey.

14. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

15. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Guffey was also responsible for several other busts including the bust of the American Catchdog Association and it s president Art Parker

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

Yes dwd58 that is him jake Guffey. Art and family or my friends. Art went to court against the Humane Society and beat Humane Society and received all his dogs back. McMasters was the Attorney General in South Carolina at the time.The Charge was baiting animals and blood sports and cruelty to animals. Animal control director she was indicated in it too. She was fired from her job and charged too. Art and his wife Mary are good people.

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

Jake Guffey also went by the name Nick to.

18. david63

david63 CH Dog

The snitches Jake or Thomas Guffey He messed up a lot of things cost people a lot of money in court cost. and betrayed a lot of people -----US INCLUDED. And had other dog yard busted too. IT would not pay for me to see him and a whole lot of other people feel the same way.

19. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

David63 I don't know where he ended up, like I said he lived in a nice house in Va. on the Carolina line, then he had an old trailer near same place where he kept his dogs that he claimed he lived in but it was just used for cover. He rolled over on a lot of people in a lot of different situations. Some even claimed he actually drew a salary from HSUS, but I don't know if that was true or not. I always post his pic on most every dog site there is, but it always seems to get deleted sooner or later. Dog sites should have this guy and several others up on a wall of shame so that all can see. Yes, Art is good people.

20. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

My guess is the reason the pic is removed is because if an accusation can't be proven it can be seen as deformation of character. A site letting u post that could probly be seen as liable as well. May not be the answer u like but it could be the reason.

Shotgun
    Arkansas