1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3 more game dog yards raided in Alabama

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by DeadGame4, Nov 19, 2013.

1. david63

david63 CH Dog

Thanks dwd58 for posting the picture of jake. He put on a lot of weight in those pictures. The last time I seen him at Art house he was about half that size. I also heard through the grapevine that he was getting paid by the Humane Society too. Like I said he betrayed a lot of people's trust. and a lot of people had to spend a lot of money fighting these charges in court lawyers cost a lot of money. There was one other guy name Harvey he said from the get go he did not trust jake and kept his distance from jake did not say anything to jake. Harvey was a good guy too. I also heard through the grapevine jake had a lot of people buster to all the way up to FB. and jake said before he's been to FB yard and that's before all the SH// hit the fan at art.

2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

I think there' should be more of them picks up too. Out here anytime an undercover of any kind is exposed 9x's out of 10 the under is automatically pulled off the case. Once in a while the investigation is folded also depending on the circumstances.

3. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

David 63 How is Art doing? Is he still into Americans? I was on the baydog circuit and was just slowly switching from hounds to bulldogs and was getting ready to join the ACDA when all that went down. I sure hated it as it seemed to be a good up and coming association. They have just about taken all the bays down now. They aint going to be happy until we all give up our guns and dogs and sit on the couch and watch the golf channel !

4. david63

david63 CH Dog

I haven't spoken to Art in quite a while. and maybe this spring I'm going to ride up there and talk to Art and Mary. My understanding in South Carolina you can still work your dogs on hogs. But I don't know if you can work hog in a pen or not. They call it Baiting. I am going to still work my dogs the way I want to and keep all my guns to they can kiss my butt.

5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...........ugly looking rat.....

6. david63

david63 CH Dog

Hay dwd58 Thank you again for posting the pictures of jake. I took a picture of jake with my cell phone so if the board deletes it I have it. And yes a ugly rat to BLUE8BULL

7. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

All you have to do is google his name and his pic shows up. Not hard to find.

8. david63

david63 CH Dog

Did not know thanks treezpitz.

9. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

No problem

10. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

David 63- yes it is still legal to hunt hogs and bear in the wild in S.C. but I used to go to all the bays down there. that was some of the best times I have ever had with hounds. The hog bays went away a couple of years ago, and the way it is looking the bear bays are gone now. They did a couple of confiscations down there a few months ago that pretty well sealed that.

11. b dub

b dub Pup

snitching is so common now.. wtf is wrong with people everybody gangster now but when heat is on they tuck tail and run cur ass bitches,, snitches get dealt with

12. david63

david63 CH Dog

bdub They are trying to be dog man. Real dog man don't rat out one another. And you're right snitches will be dealt with.

13. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

WAY TOO Many trash dogs with their people attached in the game or pretending to be bringing attention no sportsmen ship Things sure have changed ...:(

14. david63

david63 CH Dog

Hay dwd58 yes we went to the Hog Rodeos to and train our dogs on Bite work and catch work 4 wild hog in the woods and yes it was a lot of fun meeting other people 2.

15. b dub

b dub Pup

david63 ,,,where im from no one rats on each other well the folks i no a rat is a rat dogman dog woman dont fucking matter........... snitches get stiches and found in ditches ....... a snitch to me is just like a baby raper they should all go.............. thank u 313

16. david63

david63 CH Dog

hay dwd58 That's what happened in South Carolina in the hog pens when training or working your dog for the woods. Now it's illegal to work hogs and dogs in the same pen. They call It bloodsport or animal baiting. A BIG NO. you can always go to Mexico.

17. david63

david63 CH Dog

Well bdub I wish I could say the same but once you get burnt its hard to trust just anybody. IN the dog game.