1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

3 Updated Pics!

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by PurePit19, Dec 23, 2009.

1. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Topaz 3 1/2, Trinity 21m & OJ 9m

<TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]
    Moderated
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]
    Moderated
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE style="MARGIN: 5px; WIDTH: 158px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 162px" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=smallfont vAlign=center align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Jrouble

Jrouble Big Dog

Very nice dogs man, I'm particularly partial to Topaz and I usually have a thing for darker dogs, but she just looks like a goodun :)

3. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thanks, she's the house favorite and a very good dog. Out of all the dogs i've had, her intensity is unmatched so far. Alot of punch in such a small package. lol

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Good looking pups. How heavy is that Topaz weighing in at?

5. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Beautiful! Trinity looks like a good hound, might be because I am partial to brindle but nonetheless looks good!

6. all 3 look awesome

7. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

Thanks for all the kind words! Topaz is 29 lbs conditioned and trinity is 34lbs. Trinity is a pain in my butt, she's a very high strung animal. But she's still young so we will see how she turns out.

8. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

very nice dogs

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

looking good- one question? what on earth is that white stuff on the ground? ;)

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I bet their drug dogs that just found the stash, lol.

11. madboy

madboy Big Dog

congrats!! great looking bunch.:p

12. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

They're finding a ton of white stuff this winter. Lol

13. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

15. Preciouspits508

Preciouspits508 Top Dog

Topaz lookin good

16. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

all look good to me, like the look of the brindle.

17. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I didn't have time to get all the dogs, but I should get pics for them by the weekend. Onyx wouldn't stay still long enough to get a good pic. Lol thanks for all the feedback, I appreciate it.

18. NMWAPBT

NMWAPBT Top Dog

awsome dogs man

19. Midtex

Midtex Pup

Dogs are looking good keep up the good work with them i like the red female nIceeeee

20. apbtk9

apbtk9 Pup

That Topaz is sweet! Has she ever been breed or any plans to in the future?