1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

30-45lb bulldogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by allaboutpitbull, Feb 4, 2011.

1. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

any one know a kennel producing nice OFRN dogs on the smaller end with good drive and good conformation thanks

2. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

is their such a thing these days most ofrn i see come perty heavy .is their any one breeding them smaller these days .can i get some feed back please .no your stupid for asking any thing lol

3. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Why do you want a small OFRN dog? Not trying to bash you but Im sure you can find another line with Red dogs who would better suit your size range.

4. jacko

jacko CH Dog

get a stafford !!!!1

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

the real bulldogs are still in the 30-45 lbs range .

6. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

it hard to find a good one these day i know their out their all you see these day are big ones i seen a few small one but not to much drive and no heat

7. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

not looking for a staff looking for a OFRN bulldog

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

lmao wow ppl just want a certen line off dog's just based on size and line lmao what is happening to ppl these days..

9. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

So all you want is an dog for looks right because you're going to have a time getting the true working Ofrn blood from the few that have it. Just get a red nosed dog from someone that breeds consistent to what you like in a dog. Lines are somewhat overrated. It's the guy that's breeding the family of animals. I've seen guys get littermate sisters that were close in ability and in style. Two generations down the line and the two lines of animals were so different when it comes to what they were throwing.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

He might be doing something wit the dog that only small dogs can do!!....it's alot of ppl want a certain size and a certain line of dogs!!...I like Eli Jr, midnight cowboy, and bullyson dogs and I like them around the 45 to 50 weight....just his preference!...some ppl like Colby dogs some don't and I'm one of them....can't fault a man on wat he likes

11. lrk

lrk Big Dog

@crushbones how tight of bullyson dogs you got? Love them myself

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I got it crossed wit Eli Jr pretty fukkin tight!!;)

13. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

not just of looks and line like i said good drive and conformation all around bulldog i have found a few kennels but no drive

14. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I know where it's at. But they aren't going to sell sorry. I may could get one because they like my stock but it's like pulling teeth getting an animal from them.

15. NOSEGUARD

NOSEGUARD Pup

somethin like this????

[​IMG]

16. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

Good looking dog he look to be around 55-65lb how much dose he weight

17. allaboutpitbull

allaboutpitbull Big Dog

Do you think maybe you can intrudes and let me have a talk with them how are they bred

18. Looks like a female to me anyways nice looking bulldog...........

19. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

NG nice looking bitch how is she breed? her is my 10 month old pup she is 42 and a half pounds

Attached Files:

20. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

Nah they don't care for meeting too many new guys. Then on top of that you can't really get an animal from them. Their animals are not for sale hardly ever. They would trade with me because they like the way I breed. So it's going to be hell to even get in touch with them. They don't ever get near a computer.