1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

49ers fans??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by williewonka1, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I guess you have to have the stones to make it to the big dance. Unfortunately, the niners were not the better team yesterday. Next Year.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Niner's played a great game! I think thier are good things to come for this team in the near future!

3. From what I saw, they got a lot of breaks in that game. The Vernon Davis out of bounds comes to mind. Also, they got a ton of pressure on Eli. I didn't think that would have happened. They lost. Next YEar.-

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I knew the niner's were good up front ,,thier secondary played extremely well ,better than the week bfore..Pressure was no surprise..Giants offence allows Eli to hold the ball a long time..so you gone take some hits!

5. Our best receiver injured himself with that hit in the first half as well. When you think of the niners you think about there all world Linebackers. There front four are real stout as well.