1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

4health

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by mdp1985, Sep 18, 2010.

1. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

I use pup food mixed with totw 50/50 and it works great for me if that helps

2. mehran

mehran Banned

thanks for nice tips,..its nice,..

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

I havnt personally used it but it is made by diamond and is very similar to their naturals line and i have used several diamond natural products and have been happy with all of them.

Diamond Naturals extreme athlete might be something else worth looking into as well.

4. RandR

RandR Pup

I have used the performance formula... Chicken... and Loved it.

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I know it is a tractor supply brand. And we tried the extreme athlete and did not like it.

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Check out retreiver brand dog food also available at tractor supply it is top of the line, lmao.

7. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

You trying to be funny. It is suppose to be an all natural food. Budboy was right it is made by Diamond. Rated 4 stars.

4Health Dog Food | Review and Rating

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Just out of curiosity what do you feed cynthia?

9. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

At the moment all the adult dogs are on Nuterna River Run 24/20 maroon bag ( we bought a pallet of it in Feb) We have about 4 bags left. Except Oscar and Azure. Oscar is the one trying out the 4 Health and Azure is on Diamond Naturals because of allergies. The pups are on Diamond Naturals puppy.

We have had luck with Nuterna. All our dogs do well on it. He just wanted to try something different for Oscar. He did try TOTW on Oscar for a few months and we did not notice anything different in Oscar between Nutrena and it.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
  10. fblb

fblb Top Dog

Not trying to be funny....I am clowning around, that food is junk. Ever looked at the ingredients?

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what you think of diamond naturals or premium edge filth?

12. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I like diamond naturals chicken and rice works well for mine, but if you want it for a little cheaper go to costco and get kirklands chicken and rice. Either way add fish oil caps to your diet.

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

whathe fish oil dco? helps coat rite?

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

yep....................

15. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

4health performance was given 4/5 stars can not really call it junk.

The retriever is comparable to Ol Roy.

16. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

How much is it and how many pounds?

Thanks!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

These companies gotta make somthin more than 35 lbs!

18. popper

popper CH Dog

helps with coat, hair, maintains healthy heart function among many other things. and brain function , just an all around very healthy fat... also can help lower bad cholesterol

19. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I was saying that retriever was junk...sorry for any misunderstanding.

20. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Also good for arthritis and joints.

Lol sorry for misunderstanding you. :)