1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

5 Tips for women....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Suki, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Yep,lol but they are taken.got some grandsons in their 20's though,to scared to get married i think.when i was their age i allready had their mommas,lol.they both live on their own and raise bulldogs but i think they should be married.one of em was at that show in Odessa in the early part of the year,the reconized boogieman when he posted the pictures of that show.

2. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

Man oh man. Thats about as hard to find in one man as it is to find a woman with good looks, who can cook and clean...:)

3. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

LOL i was thinking the same thing.

4. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

Well, since Martha Stewart got railroaded the rest of us aren't making the same mistake...:p

Just Kidding

5. fitzpit

fitzpit Big Dog

hey as long as she looks good,cooks,cleans - i dont care what she does in her spare time. play with the stocks babe lol ;)