1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

50% Chinaman, 40% Jeep, 40% Red Boy is this right?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by grave digger, Jan 9, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

hybrid vigor:confused:

2. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

when you inbreed you narrow the gene pool, gaining consistancy. But inbreeding may lead to filial generation which is the loss of fertility, stamina or bad conformation... . that's time to add new blood ( preferably an specimen thats inbred or linebred so you don't end up with undesirable traits)

3. XXLbully

XXLbully Big Dog

in the cas of battle crosses or scatterbred dogs you often have dogs with a wide gene pool that might be great performers but they are very unlikely to reproduce themselves.

4. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Got you:cool:

5. AncientKulcha

AncientKulcha Big Dog

The way i know it is scatterbred is a number of different families of dogs in one dog. For instance i own a dog that's turtle buster, redboy/jeep, maverick, with a little sorrels for good luck lol. Battle crosses are two fairly tight bred dogs brought together to make one dog. for instance redboy/jocko or tombstone/bolio.......but i've been wrong before (once back in the 80's lol)

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

So ok the breeding,
    (Grave Digger) came off Sire M.McDaniel's (RED TIGER) and Dam King's (SURVIVOR)=

M.McDaniel's "RED TIGER" that come off,
    M.McDaniel's "TONY STARKS" a 4 time's TAB with 1/4 "MIDNIGHT COWBOY", that was bred to M.McDaniel's "ELLSWORTH LOLA", by looking at her Pedigree top and bottom it go back to the same shit TurtleBuster/Zebo bred dogs. And on the Bottom half of this pedigree, King's "SURVIVOR" come off King's "TYPHOON" and King's "HURRICANE". Now King's "TYPHOON" came off M.McDaniel "TONY STARKS" and M.McDaniel's "SCARLET," a sister and brother breeding, so that will make King's "TYPHOON" 8 time's "TAB" 1/2 "MIDNIGHT COWBOY", and King's "TYPHOON" was bred to King's "HURRICANE" and King's "HURRICANE" a "CHINAMAN" Boyles bred bitch. So this is not a battle cross got it:p

7. vellie

vellie Big Dog

if not mistaken breed on the same style as black angel off li gator.

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right..........:cool:

9. It has been my understanding that ba scatterbred hound is bred like this; Eli/ofrn/red boy-joko/jeep, and a battle crossed hound would look like this; a real/working Colby dog bred to say a well bred Skull dog.