1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

6 MORE KEEPS $26.99, 12 KEEPS $48.99 with Rules & Pre-Keep

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by The Keep Book, Mar 28, 2015.

1. The Keep Book

The Keep Book Reclusive Misanthrope

http://tinyurl.com/thekeepbook

BOTH KEEP BOOKS (the 2 books below)

12 Keeps for $48.99
    Volume 1 $26.99 Volume 2 $27.99

Conveniently printed on ONE side of the page and punched for a three-ring binder.

THE KEEP BOOK 2

6 Six Classic Historical Keeps (exercise regimens) for Bodybuilding Game Dog Breeds

Includes Bowser's Keep, Fat Bill's Keep, J Crenshaw's Keep and three other keeps. Show dog people will sell a keep for $200 and higher. I am selling six keeps with rules and pre-keep for $27.99.

Includes Maurice Carver's Pre-Keep, two articles on Schooling by different authors and an article on Testing.

THE KEEP BOOK

6 Six Classic Historical Keeps (exercise regimens) for Bodybuilding Game Dog Breeds

Includes Roadwork Keep, Barney Fife's Keep, Ken Allen and the A Team's Keep and three other keeps.* Show dog people will sell a keep for $200 and higher.* I am selling six keeps for $26.99.

I print and bind each book individually to order.