1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

8 dogs forced to fight, cops say

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by Marty, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

:eek: oh my. That would be very scary and sick. I really don't like monkey's. I think I like them even less than cats. lol always messing with your gear and making noise. Very trouble some things. I always enjoyed the times they fell in the water and a cayman got them. Or the Leopards. Leopards are some big cats also. Not fond of being around humans and that is comforting. I wish the snakes and other creatures down that way were the same. The hunters down that way were some very nice but tough folks. They ran some serious sent and bay hounds. The animal rights freaks call them poachers but I could care less. If they are out hunting something that can eat more meat than I have on my body in ten minutes I can live and be happy that they are out there hunting them. And using monkeys and such as bait is good in my book. One less to mess with my gear. Thieving little squaking things. How did I get onto this? oh Monkeys and freaky nonsense. Ya Makes about as much logic as that. Peace.

2. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I uh... what? :eek: :D :confused: :rolleyes: :cool: :o (That's it. You almost made me wake somebody up trying to smother a vigorous bit of lauging. You big trouble.)

3. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

i dont know what answer you are looking for i said i was sorry and i left it at that. a mistake probably. its you guys board do what you want with it ban me if you feel it is neccessary. i dont know what else to tell you. but im not going to sit here and let you hold something over my head after i have already said sorry and then some one says i like to hump monkeys. lol yea right why would someone even have that in there head to think about it, but i guess some people like different things who knows to each is there own. so i guess if i am banned im banned its been fun to the people here that i talk to.

4. Attila

Attila Guest

Lol. how do you smother a good laugh. I just let them roll. Never know when you will get the chance for another or if you blew your last chance for a good deep laugh. And if I wake some one up I just act like I don't know what they are talking about or something.

5. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

???????????

6. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I didnt say that YOU like to hump monkeys, I said that what you implied about people on this forum made as much sense as that. We must learn to read, and re-read.

7. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

oh ok sorry for reading it wrong but that is a great analogy you use there, im glad you are thinking that.

8. kanediggity

kanediggity Big Dog

im done arguing its pretty stupid.

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

It comes out kinda like snort/hiss/tee hee thing. Easier than waking the husband up just enough to have him start talking to me in his sleep about everything and nothing. Even a smothered laugh can be a boost, though. (I've learned to take the chuckle route when people try to bait me into a fight. Does me good and gets under their skin. :D)

10. LOL I thought the same.....

11. JuicyCa

JuicyCa Big Dog

ANYWHO back to the topic at hand (LoL)...

It's outrageous that the media, police and the HS can get away with such unfounded claims that those dogs were used for baiting. They are going strictly on appearances, and I tell you what-as far as scars are concerned, we all know how easy our buddies get them. That just comes with the territory when you have active short haired dogs. Hell, my smooth-coated Dauschund has more scars than any "pit bull" I've ever owned (that little shit is constantly getting into everything). I've also "adopted" a stray cat with a couple chunks missing out of her ears...now I'm beginning to wonder if her previous owners were involved in some type of cat-fighting syndicate?
    :rolleyes:

The police don't even know where these dogs came from. For all they know, some loser could have been keeping them all, but didn't feel like dealing with them anymore and let them roam the streets. Jeez, this shit really irks me. They want people to come and adopt these pups, yet they're still contributing to the bad rap "pit bulls" have by assuming they were used for fighting. Life on the streets is ruff (pun intended), and that may as well the true story behind those dogs. On the other hand, I suppose they could have been used for baiting, but without the evidence it's unfair to make a claim either way.

I thought the news was supposed to state the facts, not report on people's assumtions?

OMG! I just saw a disc-shaped object flying over my neighbor's back yard! It could just be a frisbee, but I'm calling the news and reporting a UFO! Better to err on the side of caution, you know. Who needs fact-checkers when you have subjective reasoning?

As for the douchebag who was bitching about "pit bulls" being "deadly"... PFFFFFT! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

That is all.

12. Attila

Attila Guest

I like that post.

Sadly facts are not what seem to sell papers. Probably as much fact in the news as there is in the Enquirer. lol. with the half bat half human stuff. lol I laugh every time I am at the store checking out and I see those magazines. They are there because some one buys that stuff and reads it. I would be embarassed to get caught looking at the cover not alone touch one.