1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

8 miles

Discussion in 'Sports & Activities' started by GACAM, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

i walked my dog 8 miles this morning and when we got home after his bath. he wanted to go outside, so i let him out, he was running bacc and forth,jumping on and off the deck. it must had been what i just feed him(egg, lettuce,corn, turkey meat and his dog food mixed). ussually when he gets bacc from long walks he eats and goes to sleep. has ur dog ever done this?

2. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

after a long 8 mi walk you should rub your dog down from head to toe. he just was hyper.

3. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

i do after his bath

4. How old is your dog? Puppies tend to get hyper after a few seconds of rest. I take my girl to the pond and let her swim till she wears herself out she better then a few reterivers i know.After that she comes home and sleeps maybe an hour then her and my little one play fetch till one of them gets to tired normal my daughter.